3. Ace of Spades

3rd POV

Deku has been training now for nearly a year he has also been avoiding his so called family Izumi and Katsumi as well as Shoko have tried following him to see where he goes after school and all day on weekends, word got around that Deku does in fact have a Quirk and is a mutant quirk user the day he returned to school every was shocked at his drastic change in appearance he was the object of many girls lust, the teachers were now aware he had a very powerful quirk and decided not to encourage bullying hoping he too could be the school greatness, but Deku had other plans.

Deku decided to gather evidence of their crimes so when school ended this year many if not all the staff of Aldera Middle school would off to prison, and the school it's self would most likely be shut down. As Deku's grades were no longer being sabotaged he was top in every class he had trained his mind as well as body.

He trained with a mysterious woman who worked with his father she called herself Talia and nothing more.(I Know Talia is DC but I can think of few better teachers for Deku)

She trained him at full force teaching him this way proved effective because not only was he a fast learner but very clever and creative. Izuku specializes in hand to hand, Bo staff, batons, and Throwing weapons of any kind, his accuracy with his Throwing projectiles is unreal to say the least he could pull off shots that many would consider impossible (Think Bullseye from Daredevil) he also discovered a love for playing cards because A)They were insanely cheap to buy in bulk and B) They were like 52 plastic Explosives that he throw like Shiriken in his pocket as a added bonus he learned card tricks which he found very therapeutic. As the school year was ending so waa his training today is the last day of School and Deku's revenge on the school was nigh .

Deku was in his seat trick shuffling one of his many decks of cards many girls lovingly gazed at the green haired boy thinking he's so cool much to Katsumi and Shoko's displeasure and Bakugou's annoyance Believing he should have all eyes on him instead Izumi couldn't wait for the school day to end so she could enact her plan to reconnect with her brother.

As the teacher entered the room he went on about career choices but it was obviously a waste of time since everyone wants to be a hero which he pointed out and everyone in class went nuts except the Yagi's, Bakugou's and Todoroki's.

Then Bakugou spoke collectively for his group much to their dismay. Going on about how he and his group is the best and they will be the only ones going to UA. Many of the students were in disbelief at Bakugou's arrogance.

Teacher: Oh yeah Yagi your applying for UA as well right.

Everyone heard this and didn't know if he could make it in he had a quirk but no one had even seen it in action sure he was the best student in school as well as in the girls opinion the hottest guy there but it made many question what exactly could his Quirk do.

Bakugou: DEKU!! WHAT DO THINK YOUR DOING APPLYING FOR UA YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

Deku looks at Bakugou lifts up an Ace of Spades card before flinging it across the room like a boomerang before ending up in his other hand without even looking then used his Quirk on the card which began to glow with green flame like Energy every single person in the room was in awe at the beauty of his power as well as his skill with throwing the card.

Bakugou pulled his fist back to punch Deku , Katsumi,Shoko, and Izumi called him to stop but like always he didn't listen as he shot his forward Deku smirked an threw his Ace of Spades card and it exploded on impact knocking Bakugou across the room and causing him to be embedded in the wall everybody stood there stunned at what Deku's quirk could do there was no question he was going to UA.

Deku kept his eye on a timer when it goes off all the evidence he gathered against Aldera Middle goes to the police and Pros and and as the timer went off after the class was over Deku pulled up a seat on the bench across the school many students were wondering what he was doing but it didn't take long to find out.

As swarms of police Arrived and arrested the staff for multiple crimes not just what they did to Deku.

It would be announced that Aldera Middle school would be shut down later that day Deku satisfied with his work he decided to walk home when he heard an Explosion he decided to check it out and he saw his sister and her friends all trapped by some kind of sludge villain and all the Heroes present were doing nothing.

Deku groaned and ran in with him picking up a long poll to use as a bo staff the heroes call him back but he Ignores them the Villain shot Tendrils made of sludge at Deku he blocked using his make shift staff embewing it with energy which knocked away each attack before Deku threw a energy card at the Villain's eyes stunning him, Deku then pulled each Hostage out from the Villain's grasp then jump back before the villain could attack again Deku kick his poll in the air and overcharged it with energy then he the then sent it flying into the villain with a sideways spinning butterfly kick as soon as it made contact the Villain was incapacitated by the Explosive impact that splattered him Against the wall.

Everyone stared at Deku in awe he was about to be scolded when All Might appeared and told everyone that this is his son and Izumi was his daughter the media wanted to ask questions to Deku but he disappeared before any could be asked he went to the dojo where he has trained for the past year to but no one was there all that was there was a case and a note.

The note read

Dear Deku
I saw what you did today on the news it is clear I have nothing left to teach you, I've told your father that your heart burns that of a hero and he agrees, but know he will never stop loving you So as a graduation present I leave you my dojo and the contents in this case use them well I expect great things from you

Love Talia.

Ps. Get a girlfriend will ya.

Deku laughed at the last part he opened the case and saw a black credit card that had a bottomless pit off cash and a Retractable Staff that could absorb and release kinetic energy and separate into batons. Deku knew this was just the beginning but now he had to go home at least one more time.

Next time A Pretty Faced Delinquent

Stay Savage my friends.