Semi finals begin

3rd POV

Izumi knew in this moment that she could never use OFA if she had any intention of living to be an adult let alone a pro hero but there was a secondary problem in that as well Izumi's Telekinetic Quirk was also being effected she was getting weaker in everything she wondered if this was how Izuku felt to be helpless and powerless to stop the pain from happening she knew this was karma , her punishment for the years of torment she inflicted on Izuku now known as Deku. At the time that Recovery Girl gave her diagnoses about Izumi's condition All Might had been listening to the whole exchange he entered the room asking , no begging if there was anything they could do Not only to preserve Izumi's life but so she could be the next symbol of peace.

Izumi: Dad I'm not going to be the symbol of peace.

AM: Izumi what are you saying?

Izumi began to tear up but was smiling strangely enough.

Izumi: I wasn't ever a hero And Now I know I'll never be one ,All I do is destroy everything, including my body now, It's All my doing and I'm paying for my crimes, When I was asleep I was brought into One For All I met Your master Nana she said that I was Unworthy and that she should not have chosen you, I don't think I can continue pursuing The Hero path , so after the Sports Festival I'm dropping out of the Hero Course.

All Might was shocked by what he was hearing Not only was His daughter giving up but is filled with guilt over the things that she contributed to Izuku, but dispite what she said, All Might was determined to find a way to make her the next symbol of peace, he was mostly certain the vision she had was a guilt induced nightmare nothing else. Not knowing that that vision was completely true.

Meanwhile at the stage.

Deku was about to go against his beloved Ochako who won her continuation during a halftime game after her last match ended in a draw with Tokoyami, she and Deku both agreed not to hold back against each other, and not to care who wins so long as both did their best.

Midnight: Are both fighters ready to begin their semi final match?!

Deku/Ochako: READY!

Midnight smirked as she shouted

"BEGIN!"

Deku and Ochako rushed at each other at incredible speed, Ochako increased the gravity on her arm as she swung a power left hook as Deku Augmented his own arm with kinetic energy and shot a left Cross at his Beloved girlfriend both attacks met their mark and both opponents were flung away from each other by the shear force of their blows.

The crowd was stunned into silence at the demonstration of Skill and Control over these two student's quirks and combat ability. These two were going places that much was a certainty.

Back in the ring, Deku recovered mid tumble as did Ochako leaving him with a bruised cheek and her with a bloodied lip.

Ochako smiled at her man wildly she liked it when didn't hold back it showed how much faith he had in her, and that made her want to get feisty.

Deku smiled back at his girl, knowing exactly was he was getting himself into, and it only made him more excited.

Ochako: That was a pretty good cross LeBeau, I hope you have a enough energy after this to celebrate my victory party!

Deku chuckled at the insinuation his little minx of a lover said to him, he decided to rile her up some more.

Deku: I'm pretty sure I'ma win this one here Chèr, but you looking mighty fine though with that there wild look in those eye makes a man almost wanna give mademoiselle a Kiss.

Ochako blushed but quick pushed down, damning what ever deity that have Deku that sexy accent that seemed to be becomeing more prominent, not to let a challenge go unanswered she decided to offer a wager against her sexually frustrating boyfriend.

Ochako: Oh Deku you think you can just talk to me with the lovely voice and I'll become putty in your hands huh? Well I propose a wager who ever wins this match gets what ever they desire from the loser, what about it Gambit Interested?

Deku smiled wildly as he spoke next.

Deku: Oh I'll take that bet chèr, but the question is can you afford me?

The two resumes their fight resorting to pure martial arts no quirks were being used to the crowd it was a hard reminder that Quirks may be powerful but Quirkless combat in the well trained can be far more brutal and deviating that most could imagine.

Deku had been shifting from Karate to Kickboxing to Muey Tai and mixing them all as the fight went on, While Ochako was switching between Tae Kwon Do and Bogwa the blows between these two was devastating but it was Ochako who was worse for wear, despite how far she has come, she hasn't trained as long as Deku, and doesn't have his stamina yet, but even knowing she can't win made sure to give it her all in one final attack she rushed Deku and preformed a spinning jump kick Which Deku grabbed then swung his legs around her'd hooking around her then executed a spinning deathroll pin the force of the takedown knock the wind out Ochako which was made worse when Deku transitioned into a choke hold cut off her air supply she knew it was over so She Tapped out on Deku's arm signaling her surrender, and ending the match, Declaring Deku the winner.

The crowd cheers for the action pact match they just witnessed and suddenly became silent when they saw Ochako walk over to Deku with a scowl on her face, the Waited to see what they expected ,they thought an argument would break out but were even more stunned but Deku grabbing Ochako by her waist and pulling her into a deep kiss which she gladly reciprocated. He whispered in her ear telling her what he wanted for winning his fight with her, she blushed before nodding looking even more Happy than before, it was like losing the fight didn't matter to her at all.

The next fight was Shoto vs. Katsuki the fight was basically a super power dick measuring contest that had Bakugou barely winning meaning the final match was The Showdown Katsuki Bakugou had been waiting for, He thought he was going to show Deku his place in front of the entire country, feeling that for once he had all the cards in his hand, obvious he's not a blackjack player, Deku was the dealer of hands hear and The Dearler always wins the Even hand.

This wasn't going to be a fight, It was going to be a slaughter.

Well c'est la vie.
       (That's life)

TBC Next Time: Sports Festival Final/Bakugo's Reckoning.

Stay Savage My Friends.