13.Sports Festival/Cavalry Battle

(A/N This will be a shorter chapter sorry)

3rd POV

Izumi was a sitting duck and she knew it and light the majestic Space Bird do she Quacked to try and ease her discomfort.
To which both Deku and Ochako started to laugh at her predicament hysterically. Deku and Ochako joined forces with Mei Hatsume from the support course who kept referring to Deku as "Muscles" As she felt Deku up and wasn't even deterred by Ochako almost breaking her hands for putting her filthy paws on her man.

The last to join their group was Tokoyami (So the canon group)

Kat and Shoko teamed up with their brothers to form the power team as they called it.

As team's filled up Izumi eventually found her own teammates in the form of Shinso Hitoshi , a girl with vines for hair called Shiozaki and A lizard girl both from class 1B and as soon as the teams were formed Midnight Allowed the battle to commence.

Everyone with the exception of Deku's group went after Izumi The had all figured they would easy targets but Shiozaki's defense was impeccable, The lizard girl Awareness was excellent Shinso's seemed to be talking in Izumi's ear and her eyes dulled and looked lifeless Deku did his homework on his peers including the ones everyone else overlooked especially the ones who could turn in to potential threats in and out of the festival and the top of that list is Shinso Hitoshi his brainwashing quirk could be tide turner in almost any situation weather it be a Villain attack, Hostage crisis or a suicidal individual he clearly had a tactical mind but he himself had no combat skill.

Everything he told Izumi to do she did as well as the others following the human puppet's orders but Deku had saw other combatants he decided to take the headbands of the ones who exerted themselves first he and his team purposefully avoiding the Todo/Baku team and waiting for the right time to ambush Izumi who's team had also been collecting headbands when countering attacks from other teams even if they lost the 10 million point head band they'd most likely get into the next event.

As the other team's noticed time was running out they scrambled to gain points Deku saw Izumi's team were winded so he took this opportunity to move in.

Using his card throwing tricks he sent several energy infused cards at his target creating a concentrated explosion that acted as a massive flash bang blinding The entirety of Izumi's group but also snapping Izumi out of her trance but it was too late Deku's team during the confusion took Izumi's 10 mil headband she panicked when she realized it was gone then everyone had their eyes on Deku and his team they rush at them but he smirked and said only one thing.

Deku: I win!

Midnight: TIME! TEAM MIDORIYA WINS!
IN SECOND PLACE TEAM BAKIGOU/TODOROKI, THIRD TEAM YAOYOROZU , FOURTH TEAM YAGI

Izumi was stunned that she won a event without really remembering anything of that event as a few more team's we're called the last event was named 1v1 Battle Tournament

Izumi saw her brother face who had a almost Bakugou like grin like this is what he was waiting for. And it scarred her but then her eyes landed to Ochako who pointed her hand at Izumi, Kat, and Shoko in the form of a gun and proceeded to pull the imaginary trigger on each of them all while smiling.

The Battle Tournament of the UA Sports Festival was about to begin and it's one to remember....

Tbc Next time Sports Festival/1v1 Battle Begins

Stay Savage My friends.