Hero Names, And First Day Interning for A Psycho Bunny

3rd POV

Izuku Midoriya having reclaiming his name had met up with Ochako who left earlier than usual telling her what he had chosen to go by once again, she decided to give him another nickname on her ever expanding list, that being LeBeau, King, Aces, and now She decided to call him Izu as a shortened version of his name the two walked into the classroom and took their usual positions Izuku in his seat and Ochako sitting on his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Iida surprisingly didn't interrupt their PDA. They had also noticed the absence of One Katsuki Bakugou, they heard Katsumi talking to Izumi (who looked mortified upon entering the classroom) telling her upon arrival Katsuki was pulled aside by Mr. Aizawa.

It did not take long for the class of 1A to have their peace interrupted by the explosive sound of Katsuki Bakugou's voice screaming out in what could only be described as Pure Rage....

Katsuki: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?

That was followed by the sound of rapidly approaching footsteps then suddenly the door of Class 1A was blown off completely sending it across the homeroom embedded in the wall across the way.

There stood the male Bakugou who looked like he had finally gone completely insane he spotted Izuku and marched right up to the Green haired boy, who already had his hand in his pocket holding a deck of playing cards ready to defend himself and Ochako if necessary.

Izuku: Hey Bakugou how are you, you look well rested, been catching lately? It's not like you were much of a pitcher to begin with though am I right?

Katsuki: DO YOU EVER SHUT UP!?

Izuku: Not when I'm awake, By the way love the blood shot in your eyes really brings out the psycho in you.

Katsuki: What did you do?

Izuku: Your going to have to be a little more specific, I've done a lot of things lately.

Katsuki:WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?

Izuku: Bakugou, Bakugou I haven't done anything to you, I know it might have escaped your limited notice because you obviously are so obsessed with me to see I am Not Gay, I don't have this ravishing beautiful lady on my lap just for looks.

Ochako: Such a sweet talker, Izu.

Katsuki was beyond angry at the blatant disrespect he was receiving and believing that Izuku had to do with his current predicament .

Katsuki: YOU GOT ME BOOTED FROM THE HERO COURSE YOU USELESS FUCK!

Izuku: I had nothing to do with that, If I had to guess it was a long time coming, quite frankly you should never have been in the hero course in the first place, but what you did at the Sports Festival on live Television had exposed your disgusting behavior for the world to see.

Katsuki: You think you are so clever, you stupid little Deku, You ARE JUST A PEBBLE IN MY WAY!

Izuku: You are such a bitch, all you do is whine, and moan about me, while claiming to be the best, whilst simultaneously being outdone by me, you are a nothing, a black mark on hero society, A bitter bad memory worth less than nothing to me and you are just wasting my time and embarrassing yourself in the process, so Katsuki Baka-Gou Fuck Yourself and have a nice day.

Katsuki after Izuku said what he wanted to for so long Threw an Explosive punch but was Stopped half way because of Mr. Aizawa's capture scarf and in a single motion the teacher had yanked the ashen boy towards him with a sadistic smile on his face.

Aizawa: Well I guess you just made our choice easier, Katsuki Bakugou you are here by Expelled from UA and Bared from all other Hero Courses in Japan.

Suddenly the boy was retrained by security bots and was promptly escorted off the Campus.