5. Leaving the Yagi's

3rd POV

It's been a few days since Deku met Ochako they spent most of that time hanging out, Smoking, and training they were fast friends , for the first time in either of their lives they had a best friend.  Deku had been slowly moving his things in to the dojo as well as buying clothes and leisure items for Ochako such as a new phone, and her own bed ,Cause Deku had renovated the dojo into a home for both of them as well as guest rooms and kitchen all in preparation of leaving his "Family" behind. Deku had just gotten done with the remodel of his new "Home" after the last few weeks and of course the last couple days with Ochako, Deku is finally ready to say goodbye to his past.

We see Deku and Ochako finishing up Training and Ochako can see Deku has something on his mind.

Ochako: Um Deku, you seem well distracted, you ok hot stuff.

Deku: Oh sorry Cher, just thinking about how I'm going to leave "Them" so I can focus on getting into UA and helping you find your parents.

Ochako blushed a little cause Deku always seemed to know what to say to get her flustered, but she managed to get a hold of herself.

Ochako: Well you know I could always go with you so you know don't have to do this alone.

Deku was surprised, Ochako never ceased you amaze him he could only smile.

Deku: I would to have you by my side Cherie, thank you Ochako truly.

Once again Ochako got flustered but regained composure.

Ochako: Well you know I'm your friend and It's not like I have anything better to do so might as well spend my day ruffling Ass Might's feathers.

Deku: Hehehe Sounds good to me.

Time Skip to the next day Yagi residence

Toshinori, Inko and Izumi had been trying to figure out how to connect with Izuku or as he refers to himself now Deku but he would just disappear without a trace, Izumi and Toshinori both tried to follow him ,but he would always give them the slip and vanish. As the family were collectively thinking on options on what to do with Deku when they heard the front door open and they were greeted by the sight of Deku with a girl they've never seen before.

Inko: Izuku who's your friend?

Deku: Her name is Ochako Uraraka She's going to be living with me after today.

Toshinori: Izuku That girl can't stay here she looks like a total delinquent and you behavior is totally unacceptable lately well what do you have to say for yourself young man?

Izuku: First, "We" Are not staying here with you cavalcade of fuck ups, second, if she's a delinquent what does that make your daughter, third You don't even know me so maybe I have behaved like this for years and you only care because I have a Quirk now  I am probably little better than property to you ass holes so I am leaving forever I only came here as a courtesy .

Izumi and Inko looked distraught at Deku's words that he was leaving and had no intention of being a family again. But Izumi was first to speak.

Izumi: YOU CAN'T GO!! *Deep breath*  Izuku I am sorry for what I did for what we all did please let's start over and try to be a family again.

Deku: Sure we can start over on one condition.

Izumi: *hopeful* Anything.

Deku: Take back every single thing you did to me for the past 12 years!

Izumi felt washed over with guilt she couldn't change the past no matter how much she wants to.

Inko was having enough of this so she made her presence known.

Inko: So Tell me Izuku Yagi where will you live if not here who will take care of you!?

Deku: I own my own property I inherited from my teacher, And I have been taking care of myself since I was four,and My Name Is Deku Midoriya!

Inko was shocked to hear her late husband's name come out of Deku's mouth.

Inko: Izuku where did you learn that name?

Deku: Oh how you mean My real Name is Midoriya not Yagi and how I'm not All Might's son but his step son, Well I simply did a dna test

Deku lied to protect his father.

But Ochako finally decided to speak.

Ochako: Hey Deku I wanna go home besides these douche canoes can't seem to take a hint.

Izumi: Who are you some kind of gold digging hussy?!

Ochako*Offended*: I AM NOT A HUSSY, I'll have you know I care For Deku very much he's my best friend after all and I won't let you hold him down anymore!

Deku: I love to stay and chat about the good ole days, but who am I kidding there were no good ole days so me and Ochako are going don't try to follow us or I'll report you for stalking.

With that the two left and began their walk home and they left The Yagi's revealing in their mistakes the women in the family started to cry and Toshinori felt like a failure only time will tell if things will change.

But soon many changes are coming to the lives of Deku and Ochako especially so the stage is set for the UA Entrance Exam is approaching and Deku plans to start things off with a bang.

Next time UA Entrance Exam and Night of Passion

Stay Savage my friends