10. Fight of our Lives/Sports Festival begins

3rd POV

As Deku, and Ochako engaged the lower villains their class looked at them stunned and amazed as they took them out with Cards, Quirks, And Fists completely destroying them to those on the heroes side it looked like the two were dancing with each other their attacks were flawless and completely in sync with one another but to the villains it looked like a bloody ballroom blitz as the two heroes were pulling no punches causing severe damage but not death basically making the rest of these guy's lives a living hell from the pain of their injuries the sight was gruesome so much so the remaining villains except Shigiraki and the Nomu had surrendered.

As Shigiraki was distracted by inflicting pain on Eraserhead after the Nomu had beaten the ever loving shit out of him, Shigiraki didn't notice didn't notice the energy infused card flying right at him once it hit it's target it exploded with a knockback that sent Shigiraki flying backwards. As he looked through the residual smoke he saw the image of Ochako's mask light up display and the green glow of Deku's eyes on his silhouette to Shigiraki he was looking at monsters but he regained his composure cause he remembered he brought his own monster.

As the smoke cleared Shigiraki saw his attackers Deku had a cocky grin as Ochako shared her boyfriend's expression under her mask.

Deku: Alright Handjob I have questions your gonna answer me or I'll have my girl here personally levitate your soul from your body before I blast you the fuck off of this planet!

Shigiraki: You pretty G.D. Cocky, who are you?

Deku: You can call me Gambit, so shake weight where the hell did you get that Nomu?

Everyone was shocked that Deku knew what that monster was called even more so with Shigiraki and Aizawa.

Shigiraki: Ho.. How do yo...you Know about my Nomu?

Deku: As far as I am aware there are only four people in the entire world who know of their existence me included but the process for making them was abandoned, so I will ask again where did you get one?

Shigiraki was now questioning how this kid knew about the Nomu and the others who knew so he wondered why his master didn't mention this boy or that they had an inside man.

Shigiraki: Which master do you serve?

Deku: Oh am I supposed to say Jesus or some stupid shit like that Right hand Betty.

Shigiraki was getting impatient at All the Innuendos that Deku was calling him as well as him actively ruining his plans.

Deku: Tell me Tissue investor, does the name All For One mean anything to you?

Shigiraki was shocked to hear his master's name come out of the hero's mouth but he would soon would regret his next action.

Shigiraki: HOW DO YOU KNOW MY SENSEI?!

Deku: So he recontinued his project, any who Two pump Jack I'm afraid I can't let you kill the blonde gorilla.

Shigiraki: Enough, NOMU  KILL THEM !

The Nomu dashed from behind and attacked the two heroes Ochako barely had time to dodge as for Deku evaded in time before throwing six energized cards hitting the Nomu causing massive burnt holes in it but it was short lived as Izuku saw it begin to regenerate.

Deku(Mind): Damnit it as a Regeneration quirk as well as super strength and by the way it barely moved some sort of shock Absorber or nullification quirk I need to know which to come up with a plan to beat it.

Ochako (mind): Holy shit that thing is fast, and it practically tanked Deku's Attack but we gotta give it all we got.

Deku then pulled out his Staff and rushed towards the beast, the Nomu swung it's hulking fist down at Deku who ducked under it and began striking the creature with everything he's got but doing very little so he infused his staff with his quirk and began to hit harder, suddenly Shigiraki was laughing like a maniac.