Inko's Surprised Guest/Summer Camp Arc Begins.

3rd POV

The aftermath of the supposed death of Izumi Yagi had great effects on Toshinori Yagi, He barely put up a defense on his divorce case in the end he lost a lot of his assets not everything but enough to put a major dent in his bank, apart from that he soon discovered his loyal followers weren't as devoted as he thought, his reputation was at an all time low, soon his divorce was made public, surprisingly enough Inko didn't go back to her maiden name of Aizawa or her birth name Shimura, she went back to her old married name Midoriya, and further news was she had retired permanently as a Pro hero, but kept her teaching position at UA, It was also made public she was living with her Son though it confused people initially it later revealed that she discovered with the help of Izuku shortly after Izuku's birth she was exposed to some sort of Mental conditioning that manipulated her into starting a relationship with All Might, she had also stated that she believes All Might wasn't involved with it but rather a third party wanted her to be with him a bare him a child, Toshinori was shocked to learn someone had basically forced Inko to be with him and conceive Izumi, it was a heavy blow even to him.

During all of this bad press All Might was receiving Hisashi had not only been connecting with Inko and Izuku but his new Daughter as well, in addition to rewriting Izumi's DNA to make her, his daughter he had created a new background and Identity for her Izumi Yagi was dead to the world, her sins and failures forgotten, she was now Hizumi Midoriya Daughter Of Hisashi And Inko Midoriya Twin sister to Izuku Midoriya, in order to make her background work Hisashi had aged her up to match Izuku's age near exactly making the younger twin.

She now had white hair that was held by a red ribbon, and crimson red eyes like her new father, she had also altered her hero costume's colors going from green and black to Black and Red.

Dispite all the rapid changes in her life she was happy with every single one of them, she had been developing a proper relationship with Izuku and Hisashi who she found no form of Awkwardness call Papa it felt natural to her, she would be returning to UA as a transfer student with a big act of discovering Izuku and Inko as if they were meeting for the first time and revealing that Hisashi didn't die over seas in a villain attack but was in a coma for a few years leaving her to be raised by her grandmother until Hisashi woke up.

She had also developed a really close friendship with Ochako the to now considered each other best friends all in all everything was going well. But the good times weren't done just yet.

For the last few days after the divorce with Toshinori, Inko had been feeling speratic pain and discomfort in her stomach area it was beginning to really effect her, she was in the kitchen getting ready to serve her family lunch when she felt a sharp and intense pain she hunched over and yelped this got everyone's attention, Hisashi was first to his feet followed by The twins and Ochako after, They asked her what was wrong, but she didn't know what was wrong, Hisashi decided to use a diagnostic quirk of his wife and what he found was shocking as his eyes widened he quickly lifted Inko into his arms and brought her into the bedroom he called for the others to follow him as he placed her on the bed.

Hizumi: What's wrong with her Papa?

Hisashi looked at his family and then back to Inko who was still able to pay attention dispite the pain she was feeling.

Hisashi: Inko is pregnant, but unlike most modern pregnancies the baby already has it's quirk active, but it keeps going off without it's true functionality present, it's somesort of Time quirk but it's not working the way it should because of how early the pregnancy is.

Izuku: Is there something, anything we can do this is dangerous it could kill them both.

Hisashi looked at his son knowing he was right he had a way to save both he needed to ask Inko First.

Hisashi: Inko, I can fix this but in order to do it, I would need to accelerate the baby's development making carry to full term in a matter of minutes after that you will go into labor we will need to have a home birth, but I know what to do, what do you want my love?

Inko barely thought about it before telling him to do it, so he placed his hand on her womb and channeled one of the many quirks in his arsenal that would speed up the baby's development and nurture it as if were completely natural dispite not being that at all, in a matter if five minutes the fetus had gone through nine months of development, at the sixth minute she went into labor, Hisashi had told the others to wait outside until he called them back in.

It was a painful but short wait 45 minutes after the left the room they were called back in to meet the newest member of the family when they entered they saw Inko hold a beautiful baby girl she had snow white hair and a familiar pair of crimson eyes, and oddly enough a small horn sticking out of her head Inko asked someone to get her a glass of water, Izuku volunteered immediately but before he could leave he felt something grip his shirt he saw it was the little baby tightly hold his shirt looking at him with an adorable expression on her face that told him she wanted him here and nowhere else.

He melted at her actions and held his little sister into his arms while Ochako went in his place to get Inko her drink, when she returned she saw Izuku hold his sister looking at her like a precious treasure.

As she gave Inko her drink she came next to her boyfriend and looked at the reactions between the two and without even thinking she said out loud.

Ochako: You will be a wonderful father one day.

Izuku blushed hard at his girlfriend's declaration but couldn't help but hope that would be true and wish more than anything that he and Ochako would have a wonderful future together.

Hizumi: So what is her name?

Inko smiled as Izuku handed back the newborn as Hizumi asked that she once again smiled at the new member of her family and said brightly

Inko: Eri, Eri Midoriya!

Over the next few days Inko had finally gotten ready enough to return to UA it was two weeks before summer camp began and now was the time to reintroduce the Midoriya family to the world starting with Hizumi, as the story continues.

TBC In Book 2: MHA Outcast Hero Gambit: Rogue Rising.

Stay Savage My Friends.