Primero

"Tell me!"

Arthit's cheeks were on fire. He was standing naked in his lover's arms and boldly asking him to express his desire.

To Kongpob! To the ever cheeky, shameless Kongpob. Who never held back. God help him!

Kongpob stepped back and looked at Arthit from head to toe. While his eyes were roaming all over his lover's body, Arthit, dropping his inhibitions, checked out his hot boyfriend's physique. His junior truly deserved to be named the campus moon. With taut muscles all over; honeyed skin that was smooth to touch, he was one hell of a specimen. With shaking hands, he touched Kongpob's chest. He could feel the wild beating of his junior's heart.

He saw the stark contrast of his skin color over the sinfully golden skin. Desire hit him hard. Seeing the lust in Arthit's eyes, Kongpob said,

"I will do better, P'Arthit. I will show you."

He reached over to shut off the shower, and then grabbing Arthit by his thighs, lifted him and carefully walked towards the door. Arthit quickly grabbed a towel as they exited. Stopping in front of the mirror that lined the passage leading to the bathroom, Kongpob put Arthit down and took the towel from him. 

Then with slow, precise moves, dabbed Arthit's skin, drying him. Arthit stood still, letting his lover do as he wanted. Kongpob, with painfully slow movement, moved all over Arthit's body, patting him dry and touching him softly. Arthit tried hard to control his moans as his junior's hands touched him everywhere.

Groaning, he pulled the towel and made quick work of drying Kongpob fast and using the towel he pulled him into a kiss again. As they kissed and nipped all over each other's face, they slowly moved towards the bed, and tenderly, Kongpob pushed Arthit on the bed and got on top of him.

The sight he witnessed was mesmerizing.

A gorgeous, shy, sexy-looking Arthit, lying wantonly on the bed that was stark white. Arthit looked like a pristine beauty untouched, glorious, and shining! He stood back up to take in the sight. To capture this moment in his mind and save it for posterity. To see his breathtakingly beautiful lover lying naked in front of him with eyes full of desire, love, and lust-it felt surreal. It felt like a dream.

Suddenly he was too scared to reach out and touch him. What if he did something that hurt him. What if Arthit hated it? What if Arthit hated having sex with a man? Should he go ahead today? Maybe they could just... maybe next time they could start with him! 

His thoughts were running all over, and he felt overwhelmed. He should feel grateful for Arthit's efforts, but all he could feel at the moment was fear and nervousness. His breathing hitched as sweat broke out on his forehead.

Arthit saw the play of emotions on his face and noticed how his eyes were shaking in consternation. He noticed the change in his breathing and body language.

"Kong!" Arthit whispered his name, opening his arms.

"Don't overthink this. Be here with me. I am sure; I am ready, and I need you! Everything is as it is meant to be. I need you!"

Kong snapped out of his confusion, hearing the raw desire in Arthit's voice. He saw how Arthit's skin was flush pink with want, his eyes wanton, his voice raspy, his body wanting his warmth.

"Ouhhh!" He groaned before he reached down on the bed to wrap himself around his lover, breathing heavily. He felt his heart would burst with trepidation. Arthit rolled him over and tenderly kissing him all over his face said,

"Shhh! Shhh! It's okay. Don't worry. I am ready, Kong. But if you are not, we can wait. We can take our time and relax here today."

Kongpob looked up, sad.