Befuddled

"Wait! Give me a moment!"

Kongpob gulped but nodded. He sat frozen, scared to move while he waited for Arthit's next step.  Kongpob was so overwhelmed. He was buried deep in his lover for the first time. He was so incredibly turned on and instinctively wanted to move against his lover to feel something, but now his first instinct was Arthit's wellbeing. He desperately wanted to ease Arthit's pain.

"Is the pain bad?" he whispered, and Arthit nodded, jerkily.

"Shall we stop?" Arthit shook his head. Arthit was in too much pain, and he reasoned now that he endured it, he might as well push through it. He was also worried about how bad it would be pulling out.

Feeling helpless, Kongpob tilted his face to kiss Arthit's lips. His hands that held Arthit's hips moved up lightly, and his fingers found his sensitive nipples. Knowing how sensitive his nubs were, Kongpob gently rubbed them hoping to make Arthit feel good. Arthit felt a jolt when Kongpob touched his nipples, and he jerked, causing his hips to move, and this time the sensation that bolted through him was different.

"Aaah!" he gasped and Kongpob froze. He stared at Arthit and saw his expression slowly change from pain to confusion, to curiosity to pleasure, as he experimentally moved to find his rhythm.

Finally, Kongpob relaxed, and relief swept over him as he witnessed Arthit move his hip a little boldly. The light jerks changed to thrusts as Arthit gripped Kongpob's shoulders to balance himself. Kongpob snaked his arms around Arthit's waist to support him as he helplessly looked at his lover move. He was in awe of every expression on Arthit's face. The feeling of his shaft moving in and out of his hot channel was unimaginable. He wrapped his hand around Arthit's turgid shaft, moving his hand in tandem with his senior's movement.

Though it felt incredible, Kongpob sensed he would not be able to last long. Taking deep breaths, he tried to calm himself, but the sensation was too new and too overwhelming for him to control.

"Oon..." he started to say, but Arthit whimpered,

"I am close!"

The penetration; the first interaction with his prostate; and Kongpob's hands on his shaft were all too much for Arthit as well.

Unable to control himself any longer, Kongpob exploded, groaning hard, tugging Arthit's shaft, pushing him over, making him spurt between them. Kongpob pulled Arthit into a hug, and he buried his face in his junior's neck. They both stayed still, unmoving.

They were both feeling shy and awkward.

It was their first time, and yet it didn't last long.

Everything started and ended too fast, leaving a feeling of emptiness.

Instead of feeling ecstatic happiness, they were feeling confused.

Arthit shifted in discomfort, so Kongpob helped him off his lap. Seeing how Arthit was avoiding eye contact, Kongpob sighed, disheartened.

Getting off the bed, Arthit picked up the discarded towel, covering himself. Feeling the slight pain in his back, he ambled into the bathroom, not wanting Kongpob to know his pain.

Once inside, Arthit stood in front of the mirror, looking at his reflection.

What the fuck happened?

What happened today between him and his lover was something big; and life-altering! But for some reason, he was feeling confused and baffled. And he didn't even want to think about the awkwardness that followed. He had many questions, but he didn't want to think about it. He felt different. Dissociated! He couldn't relate to the event that had just occurred.