Private Paradise

"Let me help you!" Arthit helped Kongpob off the bed, but sensations had abandoned his legs, and Kongpob almost crumbled to the floor had Arthit not caught him. Fear shot through Arthit! Had he hurt Kongpob. Had he done what he was scared about?

"Kong! Tell me! Does it hurt! Please! Should I call a doctor! Let me check. Is there blood?" he asked, panicking next to him. He looked at the sheets; there was no trace of blood, neither was there any on the condom when he removed it.

Taking in deep breaths to control his pain, Kongpob smiled softly to assure Arthit.

"Don't worry, P'. It's just a little pain! It will be gone in some time."

"No. I don't believe you! You are lying! Please let me check!" Arthit said, almost on the verge of tears. He felt terrible and guilty.

Cupping his cheeks, Kongpob kissed his lips tenderly.

"Oon! The pleasure was exquisite! Don't ruin the magic by worrying about it. Even you endured pain for me."

"No. Your face. It's different; your pain is different. I know that I lost control! I am sure you are hurting more than I did! Please tell me the truth, Kong."

"Yes, it does hurt a bit more maybe, but I don't regret it. I loved being taken by you, I promise. I can manage! Now help me to the bathroom."

Arthit hesitated but then assisted him, wrapping his hands around his torso to help Kongpob walk slowly to the bathroom and sat him on the pot.

"Privacy, please?"

"No! I am not stepping out. You need help getting up!"

"I will call you!" Arthit stepped out sadly, and a few minutes later, when Kongpob called him in, he rushed to his side. After helping him up, he checked the pot for any signs of blood, and thankfully there was none. That's when he heaved a sigh of relief. But still, his worries didn't end.

"Does it hurt inside? Does anything feel unusual? Please tell me."

"No! I swear. It's just overstretched muscles and shooting pain in the back. Please, Oon. Don't be sad!" Arthit didn't want to disappoint Kongpob so he just nodded.

"Want to sit in the tub?"

"Too tired. Want to sleep. But I don't mind a warm shower!"

Arthit helped him hobble to the shower cubicle and turned on the hand shower.

"I will do it!"

"NO! Don't argue. I will wash you!" Conceding defeat, Kongpob leaned against the wall as Arthit meticulously let the hot water run over his body languidly, letting the muscles relax. The water did ease the ache, and Kongpob sighed contently.

"This feels good!"

"Hmm!" Seeing Arthit still worried, Kongpob stood straight, and turning on the showerhead, wrapped his hands around Arthit's shoulders, and pulled him closer under the shower.

Kongpob nibbled at Arthit's ear lobes before kissing his face softly.

"Oon! What you gave me today was beyond words. Please, I beg you! Don't be sad! Please! I wish I could show you how pleasurable the experience was. You, Mr. Head Hazer, are sexy as fuck, and I can't wait to do it again!"

"You really are alright? Please tell me honestly!

"I am, my love! I am!"

"If anything feels off, you will tell me!"