Rapture

"Oohhhh!!!" he groaned as he closed his eyes and buried his face in his lover's neck.

"Kong?" Kongpob lifted his face to look at Arthit, his eye staring deep into his soul.

"What you do to me, Oon! There is nothing that I wouldn't do to make you happy and keep you safe!"

Emotions welled up, and Arthit's throat constricted. Arthit felt warm; he felt enveloped in a cozy cocoon of love that made his heart swell with love and joy. He pulled him tighter into a hug, running his fingers through his hair, inhaling his scent deeply. He sensed Kongpob's breathing change and felt the shift in the air around him. Kongpob placed a kiss on the sensitive skin above his clavicle, and Arthit's body responded.

A gasp escaped his lips, and he pulled Kongpob closer, shifting, welcoming his touch and caress. Kongpob lifted his head to look at his senior, seeking his permission which Arthit gave with a slight nod. Smiling, Kongpob rubbed his nose against Arthit's before pecking his lips softly. Moving his body to fit snuggly against Arthit, Kongpob slowly left a trail of kisses on his face, ears, and neck.

With deliberate slowness, his lips took their time to admire Arthit's perfection. But it was too much for Arthit! He tried to control himself, but Kongpob and his love had already broken all barriers. He turned his face into the kiss, begging Kongpob to kiss him deeply, and he didn't disappoint. They kissed; kissed like never before, slowly, tenderly, gently, all-consuming.

Time was measured with their shallow breathing and long kisses. The seconds and minutes seized to exist. All that mattered was the lack of space between their bodies and constant contact of their lips. They kissed until their bodies could no longer hold back their carnal desire.

"Kong!" Arthit panted, begging for more. More than kisses! So Kongpob shifted his attention lower. Once again, he worshiped Arthit's body with his, patiently, much to Arthit's annoyance. Thankfully, jerking off a while ago had taken the edge off, so Kongpob had better control of his desire.

Kissing his way down, he tenderly ran his hands down Arthit's hips and thighs. A shiver ran down the length of Arthit's body as he responded to Kongpob's touch. Once again, Kongpob's lips sought Arthit's, and after a mind-numbing kiss, he asked,

"Trust me, Oon?"

"I do!" smiling, he pecked Arthit's lips and left a long lingering kiss on his forehead. Turning around, he reached for the lube and condom kept on the nightstand and placed it close. Arthit looked at it nervously and gulped, but Kongpob smiled in assurance, and Arthit responded with a shy bite of his lips. That action emphasized his deep dimples on his right cheek, and Kongpob was distracted for a moment, mesmerized. Leaning down, he gave his dimple a wet smack, licking the depression, making Arthit giggle at the gesture.

"Kong!" he rubbed the wetness with the back of his hand.

"Can't help it, Oon. Your dimples are gorgeous."

"As are your lips!" Arthit countered, and Kongpob smiled and puckered his lip. Arthit chuckled at his lover's foolery, but that chuckle changed into a gasp as he felt his lips on his navel suddenly. How did he move down so quickly?

Thankful for the shroud of darkness, Arthit bit his lips to stop the loud moan from erupting as Kongpob drew a path of wet, open-mouthed kisses from his navel, down to his mid-thighs. His cheeks flamed pink with embarrassment as Kongpob shifted lower and settled in between his legs, urging him to part his legs further. Rubbing and massaging his hand over his thighs seductively, he coaxed him, helping him spread his legs open.