Fervour

"Oon..." he gasped his name as he pushed himself deep into his lover. A moan escaped Arthit's lips as his hands reached behind him to hold his lover's nape, who was pushing into him from behind. On their knees, Kongpob's slick chest was plastered to his back, his hands snaked around, touching his smooth body, while he thrust into him with strong jabs, leaving Arthit gasping and panting.

The sensations were too much to handle for Arthit. In this position, Kongpob hit his prostate with each thrust leaving him breathless. He felt like putty in his lover's hand. He wanted to just melt into a gooey puddle of blissed-out mush. But Kongpob's strong arms were mercilessly holding him in place, drawing out his pleasure.

"Kong!" he gasped as he threw his head back on his lover's shoulder when Kongpob wrapped his finger around his throbbing weeping shaft. He had seen videos of making love in this position, but he never fathomed that it would be this intimate.

He felt exposed and yet tenderly touched for the way Kongpob was responding to their coupling, with a savage hunger that made Arthit's toes curl and tingle all over. Kongpob was touching him all over. His back against the rock-hard chest, his body mauled by his lover's roving hands, it felt as if there was no place Kongpob hadn't touched and seen. Arthit felt vulnerable. Was it normal to have this level of intimacy? To permit your lover to know their bodies inside out?

Even though this was only their fifth time, why did it feel like Kongpob already had possessed his body? Will he ever be able to accept this level of vulnerability?

"Oon! Be with me!" Kongpob snapped him out of his trance.

"I am here! Uh! Ahh! Kong! That's so deep! Ohhh god!"

"I am not done... I have so much more to do with this delectable body!" Kongpob threatened breathlessly, running his hand up and down the length of Arthit's torso and thighs, making him moan lusciously at the warning and touch. Kongpob's touch was bolder, raunchier, and it was making him pant. He wanted him to stop, but at the same time, he wanted him to touch him and hold him like this forever.

The dichotomy confused him. On one hand, he wanted to be prudish, desperately clinging on to his shy side, and on the other, he wanted to let loose and give in to his wanton urges. It was confusing him. It was only yesterday that they started, then why did he want so much more now?

The answer to this was the person beside him. Or rather, behind him, pounding into him furiously. It was because it was Kongpob that he felt like this. It was his love for Kongpob, for whom he was willing to break the walls around him and let him in.

Kongpob showed no signs of slowing down or finishing quickly, and Arthit surmised that this would be a long-drawn-out affair. Kongpob had in this short time figured out how to delay the pleasure, and he had been moving at a steady pace, not to push them over the edge. And this frustrated Arthit. While he was enjoying the indulgence, his body was getting tired.

"Kong! Please! Let me...!"

"Let you...?"

"Yes... let me!" he sobbed in pleasure, and Kongpob chuckled, enjoying seeing Arthit so hot and bothered. Increasing his pace, he pushed harder to bring Arthit close before stopping abruptly, grabbing the base of his shaft.

"Kong!" Arthit groaned in annoyance.

Biting his ear lobe, he whispered, "Spread your legs!" and even before Arthit could respond, he spread open his legs and pushed Arthit's shoulder forward, down on the bed while holding his waist. This way, only his chest, and shoulders rested on the mattress while his waist was high, making it easy for Kongpob to grab the sides and thrust.