Trust

We were all around the a table as Hanji was explaining what she learned.

Armin: eren will be eaten?!

Hanji: eren remembered a conversation that went like this...

She went on to explain the conversation.

Hanji: speculating based on that, Ymir was a titan wandering alone outside the wall. Bertholdt, Reiner and Annie had a comrade than she ate.

That information had us all gasp.

Hanji: when a titan eats someone, they don't change back into a human. But what if a titan ate one of Reiner's comrades? They're humans who can transform into titans. In other words, if a titan eats someone with that power they revert back into a human. Furthermore, they obtain the power of those they eat. In the other day's battle, Reiner was throwing titans at Eren, who had escaped. Eren has the power to control titans with his scream. He was trying to snatch that power with those titans. In that case, eren is just a vessel who is bound to be replaced. Basically, if the government has a titan of their own, they'll be the one to eat Eren.

Mikasa went towards the door but before she could levi stopped her

Levi: calm down. Even if you go on a rampage, they're not going to give Eren back to us. Anyways, we head for the lands of this rod reiss. Get ready to leave at once.

We all exited the room.

(Timeskip)

We set up a temporary camp in a forest, mikasa, Armin and Jean went to get supplies

Jean: captain, we bought the supplies.

Armin: the military police were handing out these. If this is true the scouts will be disbanded. I heard they'll be hunting for us tonight. They're also putting guards on all the vital roads, and it's impossible to get through without a pass. Captain what now?

Mikasa: if we don't hurry, eren...

Levi: calm down. They're using a wagon. It'll take a least a day to reach reiss'territory. We'll have to use that time to come up with a plan.

Sasha: captain, I hear footsteps.

We all looked the direction she was looking

Sasha: they're coming this way.

(Timeskip)

We were waiting to ambush the MPs, we were using Armin as bait. The MPs arrived they pointed their guns at Armin

Mp: hold it. slowly turn this way.

Armin put his hands up and stood up

Mp: you must be a scout.

Armin turned to face him

Mp: just like that... not a word. No listen to me and do as I—

Mikasa and Levi hoped down from the trees and put there blades to their throats.

Levi: that's right...hand over your guns to the one in front.

Armin took both their guns.

Armin: and not a word. Right?

We tied them up took off they're odm gear and cloaks. Me ,Connie and Sasha were on guard duty. Jean picked up two pieces of paper

Jean: captain

Levi took the papers

Levi: now then...stohess district military police. Private marlo freudenberg. Same assignment, private hitch dreyse. As for how we'll dispose of you...