Special chapter: Reminiscing about the past

(Photo has nothing to do with the chapter) ps this takes place between taking back Shiganshina and going to the ocean

Y/n is seen walking through the halls of the scout hq in wall Maria.

Y/n:(sighs) it feels weird being back in my hometown.

He arrived at a door labeled commanders office. He knocked on the door.

Hanji: name and business?

Y/n: sergeant y/n  here to-

Hanji: come in.

He walked In as hanji looked up from her paperwork and smiled at him.

Hanji: what do you need y/n

Y/n: I would like to request a day off.

Hanji: may I ask why?

Y/n: I was planning on visiting my parents

Hanji: oh... ok sure.

Y/n: thank you commander.

He saluted then started to leave before he was fully out the door Hanji spoke up.

Hanji: how many times have I told you call me Hanji. Y/n. Commander is to formal.

Y/n: I'm sorry.. it's just respect.

Hanji: I understand but we Been through hell together so please drop the formality.

Y/n: ok.

Hanji: unless we are with the others. And definitely don't call shorty by his name.

Y/n: duly noted

He walked out of the room and closed the door. He then proceeded to walk out of the hq And made his way through Shiganshina. The town itself wasn't home to anyone but the scouts and people helping to rebuild it. The only reason the scouts were here was to protect the workers. Y/n was walking through what was originally a market place. He had small flashback to his younger self walking through it with his parents. They stopped at a stall and bought some food. His younger self alway wore a smile even though he rarely was allowed outside on his own.

Y/n: (looking down with a small smile) how times were different back then. No fear in my mind, no hatred.  But I would not give anything to go back, if I did I most likely wouldn't have meet Sasha or any of the others.

He continued on past a bunch of destroyed houses, he stopped at a certain one. As he had another flashback. Again a younger version of himself was outside his house playing, he remembered this moment. A tall man with blond hair and dark blue eyes approach him.

Man: he kid.

younger y/n: yes mister?

Man: your dad here.

younger y/n: he should be. Why?

Man: names James Edwards, I'm a friend of your father.

younger y/n: oh ok. I'll go get him.

younger y/n ran to the door of his house and opened it.

The memory stopped as y/n walked closer to his house Looking up he had another memory.

This time younger y/n was looking up a the stars in the sky.

Mom: y/n. sweetie come inside you will get sick.

younger y/n: but mom look you can see the stars tonight.

Mom: I know sweetie but the star will always be there.

The memory end as y/n touched the rubble of his house. He then walked away. He took the lifts to get over the wall. He the. Approached the giant bolder that crushed his parents he reached his hand out a touched it.

Y/n: hey mom and dad...I'm finally back.

He sat down and leaned against it.

Y/n: I have quite a lot of story's to tell you. Where to start... I guess I'll start with the training camp.

Sasha is seen roaming around the hq looking for y/n she has asked most of there friends but they don't know where he is. She approached the commander office. And Knocked on it.

Hanji: name and business.

Y/n is still seen on the boulder.

Y/n: after dinner, me and this girl christa left to give the girl who has running food and water.  We approached her, almost as if she was possessed she leaped at us and took the bread right from christa's hands.

Sasha is now seen wandering through Shiganshina.

Sasha: where could he be?

Sasha stopped for a moment and thought.

Sahsa: going to visit his parents?hmm.

Sahsa had a small flashback of y/n telling her about how his parents died.

Sahsa: ah that's where he is.

She ran off.

The sky was getting darker as y/n continued to talk.

Y/n: it turned out that Reiner, and Bertolt were titan shifters and they were trying to take Eren away. Me and my friends had to end up fighting them. They won and escaped with eren ,but we chased them down and were able to get eren back

Sasha: y/n!!

Looking up he say Sasha running towards him.

Sasha: I have been looking all over for you!

Y/n: you have why?

Sasha: I was wondering if you wanted to meet my parents next week?

Y/n oh ok. Oh and mom, dad this is my girlfriend Sasha.

Sasha: huh? Oh..um hi mrs and mr l/n, it's a pleasure to meet you I wise I could have met you in person but your son is a amazing boyfriend. He treats me to lot of gifts. We also keep each other safe.

Y/n: I'm sure they would have loved you.

Sasha : you think?

Y/n: yeah.. say why don't you stay for a little while I was telling the crazy shit we've done.

Sasha: oh sure I would love too.

Y/n sat back down with his back to the bolder and Sasha sitting in between his legs.

( hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if anything is wrong wrote this at 11pm, also sorry about the other chapters not being out still a little confused on how to do the other one shot and the rwby one is just me procrastinating) ps don't own the image or any character but my oc.