Epilouge

( Ending 1)
( little note for this ending no one know what happened to y/n besides floch and anyone who was there)

Y/n wakes up In a empty place getting up but before he could look around he was tackled.

???: Y/N

Turning around he saw Petra has the one who hugged him.

Y/n: petra?

Petra: it's good to see you again, but it's sad you did die a such a young age.

Y/n: so I did die.

Erwin: yes you did

Y/n: good to see you again commander

Erwin: likewise.

(Small timeskip)

We watched as Hanji sacrificed herself

Hanji: the plane!

Erwin: it took off

Hanji: huh?

Erwin: hanji. You've done your duty

Hanji: Erwin... everyone.

She looks down. A hand stretch out to her

Y/n: come on commander

Hanji: y/n!

She pulled y/n into a hug

(Timeskip)

After defeating Eren everyone was celebrating. Connie, Sasha, and Jean were together When the images of the fallen soldiers showed up all saluting Looking at them was y/n who was saluting with a closed eye smile Sasha ran at him to hug him but fell through him.looking at him as he started to vanish .Tears started to roll down her face.

Sasha: please don't leave me. Please.

She stands up trying to grab him again as His image full vanished. Tears still running down her face. Breaking down crying she is pulled into a hug by Jean and Connie, who both had tears in there eyes as well.

(Ending 2)
( I'm going to make it where it's a au because Zeke is dead and the world wiped out the eldians on paradise)

Y/n is getting ready for another day of work. He gets dressed and buts a bagel In the toaster. While he waited there was a loud thud coming from the living room. Walking out to see what it was. It revealed a woman with brown hair. That was tied in a ponytail. Laying on the ground her face, was facing the floor.

Y/n: you alive.

Girl: >groans<

The bagel finishes, the second it did the girl bolted to the kitchen and was eating the bread. He walked back to the kitchen. They make eye contact, her eyes widen as she tackled him to the ground

Girl: Y/N!

Y/n: how do you know my name?

Girl: don't you remember me?

Y/n: can't say I do sorry.

Girl: it's me Sasha.

After hearing this his eyes widen as he pulls her into a hug

Y/n: it's good to see you again

Sasha: ya I miss you

Y/n: I missed you too but if your here then does that mean...

Sasha: yes I died in the past life.

Y/n: sorry to here that.

Sasha: ya but at least were reunited.

Y/n: ya.

She pulled him into a kiss.

( small timeskip)

You were walking through your workplace to your bosses office. with a worried Sasha behind you. You arrived at the office.

Sasha: what if he doesn't like me.

Y/n: it will be fine we need more people here anyways.

Knocking on his door

???: name and business.

Y/n: y/n sir and I have someone who what's a job here.

???: come in.

Opening his door you let Sasha in then followed after her. Her eyes widen at who was in front of her.

Sasha: commander Erwin.

Erwin: I haven't been called that in years.

He Looks up at us.

Erwin: y/n is this the person how wants the job.

Y/n: yes sir, Sasha braus.

Erwin: I remember her as long as you keep her under control and teach her the ropes then she hired.

Y/n: yes sir.

We walked out of the office.

( well hope you enjoyed this little epilogue)

ps thank you for 13.6k reads means a lot to me :)

6k reads means a lot to me :)