Raid on liberio

(Sorry if I skipped something between this and the last chapter I couldn't find it if I did) ps to make this clear y/n has the odm gear with swords not guns.

We were all preparing for eren's signal.

Y/n: Sasha, Connie do you have the lights?

Sasha: we have them.

Y/n: do you remember where to place them?

Connie: yes.

We heard eren's roar we moved into position. Eren had the upper hand at first but After a short fight Eren loses to the war hammer titan.

Warhammer: usurper, eren Yeager. Do you have any last words?

Eren: now or never , mikasa.

Mikasa zipped in shooting her eight thunder spears into the nape of the titan, before flying over its head pulling the cords detonating them.

A squad of scouts jumped up behind the Marleyan soldiers firing there spears into the ground killing them. The remaining scouts fly in opening fire on Marleyan soldiers while the war hammer falls over. Mikasa landed on eren's titan i followed after.

Eren: you guys actually came.

Y/n: you left us with not many choices.

Mikasa: eren, please...come home.

I see a squad of Marleyan soldiers in a building.

Y/n: well see ya Eren I got a job to do.

I grappled towards the building firing one of my thunder spears into it blowing them up making the building collapse crushing anyone inside.

Y/n: FOCUS THERE ANTI TITIN WEAPONS!

Soldiers: yes sir

There was three anti titan weapons on the roof I signaled for them to take the two while I took the one. We flew by fire the thunder spears into it blowing them. There was a squad of soldiers on the roof. We landed shooting them there was two left one got impaled with a grapple and pulled off the building. The final guy I shot in the leg then the arm disarming him before walking over and putting the barrel to his head before firing killing him. And explosion happened in the back ground.

Jean: hey! You gonna burn the whole zone down?!

Y/n: we agreed to keep civilians casualties to a minimum did you forget that floch.

Floch: the only thing here are enemies and places they live! Did you forget how they massacred humanity inside the walls?! We were eaten alive, dammit! They've got it coming!

Jean: you're still saying that?

Floch: look. Eren's telling us something—to fight!

We look over at Eren titan which has giant spike through it.

Floch: we shouldn't just wait for our deaths in the walls. What we need... is a devil like him!

Me and Jean exchange looks.

(Small timeskip)

Connie and Sasha both land next to us.

Jean, y/n we stalled the reinforcement.

Y/n: what about the lights?

Sasha: they're all in place.

Y/n: good.

Connie: are things going well?

Jean: for the time being.

We were looking at the war hammer titan attacking mikasa.