Reply

Two people started to approach us as they got closer they took off their hoods revealing Hanji and moblit. They handed us a piece of paper, we all huddled around to read it.

Hanji: and there you have it the coup d'etat was successful, premier Zachary has control of the capital and administrative district.for the time being, the nobility hasn't rebelled.

Armin: what about the boss reeves incident?

Hanji: we got a confession that proved the charges unfounded. His son flegal really pulled through big time. Just like it's written right there, it shows the power charges were bogus, they abused their power, and that king Fritz was a total fake. All our actions were justified self-defense.

Y/n: so what your saying is we're free people now?

Hanji: yeah

Everyone but Levi: woohoo!

Levi: looks like the gamble paid off.

Hanji: yeah, it wasn't just Erwin though. The lone choices of many managed to change the world.

Levi: and I managed to kill three out of the four people you loaned me. I'm sorry. The thing is, part of the interior police,their leader, eren and historia are somewhere else. If we don't find them soon...

Hanji: I may have a clue about that.

We looked at the book in her hand

Hanji: let's get there and put an end to this battle.

(Timeskip)

We were riding to a unknown place where Eren and historia might be Jean and moblit were in the front, Armin, hanji, levi and mikasa were in the wagon and me, Sasha and Connie were guarding the rear. I was kinda zoning out until Sasha elbowed me

Sasha: are you listening to Hanji or not?

Y/n: sorry I was spacing out

Sasha: again you space out to much.

Y/n: you eat to much

Sasha: take that back I do not

Y/n: maybe

Connie: you guys argue like a married couple.

Sasha(blushing)/y/n:huh?

Connie: your conversation it's like listening to a married couple.

Sasha: oh that's what you mean I thought you were suggesting we get married.

Connie: what no well... I mean you guys are a good couple sooooo maybe.

Y/n: not right now Connie, also Sasha have you never heard of that expression before?

Sasha: what of course i have

Y/n: sure you have

Connie: anyways we should probably listen to Hanji.

Y/n: your right.

Hanji: but what really makes me curious is that parts of the chapel are completely wrecked. The chapel itself is stone. It would take tons of time and effort to destroy it. Bandits would take what they can and make a quick escape. Plus, the only one who saw those bandits was rod reiss himself. Soon after, he used his own fortune to rebuild the chapel.but why if you think about it, it's actually stranger that there was no traces of titans.even if I'm jumping to conclusions ,something this suspicious deserves us checking it out.

We started to speed up

Hanji: before the night is over we'll have soldiers all over reiss'land. Unfortunately, I doubt he'll be waiting that long. If we don't hurry and get there, eren may end up being eaten.

(Sorry this is a short one only one episode instead of two don't worry the next one will be longer, just wanted to get this out before I forget again)

Song: overturn

Game: halo 3 ODST