Brave volunteers

( I was replaying cod world at war and found this tank)

Eren's titan was bringing the boat ashore, eren's titan dropped the boat. Hanji then runs up

Hanji: hello, friends from Marley! Welcome to paradise island! I'm Hanji, here to greet our guests who've come so far across the sea! No step this way and join us for some tea!

Me and Levi were holding the Marley soldier hostage.

Hanji: by the way, we're already friends with this guest that arrived before you! Isn't that right Nicolo?!

Hanji Side hugged the soldier  who looked terrified. Levi pushed his blade against his back.

Nicolo: captain! Forget about me and shoot these devils!

Hanji: what are you saying Nicolo?!

Y/n: come on that's no way to treat people now is it.

I push my gun to the his back.

Nicolo: captain!

Levi: he's tired of your shitty skit.

captain: Nicolo! Understand this, you devils! Marley doesn't mingle with filthy blood!

He got up and pointed his gun at us.

captain: go drink your pig piss with your filthy friends!

Y/n: come on there no need for name calling really we're not children.

Hanji: yes listen to him, you don't want to be rude to us don't you see the titan behind you?!

They turn around to see eren's titan looking at them. The captain ran towards us drawing his gun again.

Captain: we'll never yield to you devils! Say hello to this!

He was about to pull the trigger and we all ducked but some one else shot him first. Hanji poked  her head out. We were all still in shock.

Soldier: hands up, yelena!

Yelena: drop your weapons.

A bunch of other soldiers drew there weapons.

Yelena: hanji, I'd be happy to accept your invitation.let's have tea.

( timeskip)

We were on a hill overlooking the camp, Sasha was sleeping on my shoulder drooling.

Connie: that huge lady of theirs shot and killed her comrade. Wonder what her goal is.

Jean: who knows? Whether friend or for she's not to be trusted.

Y/n: agreed.

Sasha yawned in her sleep, mikasa was about to grab her but I stopped her.

Y/n: don't worry I got it.

Mikasa nodded. I shook Sasha's shoulder.

Y/n: if you don't wake up Sasha I won't give you part of my food.

Her eyes shot right open

Sasha: I'm up. Im up.

Y/n: good now stay awake please.

Sasha: fine.

Armin: but their willingness to share information is unbelievably lucky for us.

Eren: yeah, we've been really lucky. We stopped their landing by pure chance. If Marley comes in force, we'll be screwed. We've gotta do something.

(Timeskip)

Hanji: that concludes Zeke Yeager's requests. For the sake of all eldians whose existence is threatened—