Shiganshina part 2

All the scouts were standing on the wall looking at the beast titan and the armored.

Levi: Erwin, he's gonna climb up.

Reiner ran at the wall digging his foot into it

Erwin: all troops! Avoid clashing with the armored titan! Stay away from him!

Every scout: roger!

Reiner started to climb the wall

Erwin: that quadruped type down there is an intelligent titan.

Everyone seemed surprised by this information

Erwin: no, there might even be others.

Y/n: so another titan shifter to deal with great.

The beast titan raised its fist then let out a roar slamming its fist into the ground. All the smaller titans started to run towards the wall.

Armin: commander! The armored titan is close! And we still don't know where bertholdt is!

Erwin: yeah, I know.

Erwin went into deep thought, for a little while

Levi: are you finally ready to say something? I could've had breakfast during the wait.

Erwin: dirk squad and Marlene squad! Protect the horses at the gate with klara squad! Levi squad and Hanji squad take down the armored titan! Employ the thunder spears at your own discretion! Achieve your objectives whatever it takes! This moment! This battle! The survival of humanity depends on it! Once more, for humanity...give your hearts!

Scouts: yes sir!

We started to run towards the armored titan

Erwin: wait! Levi, y/n, Armin!  I did say Levi squad, but I need you to stay, Levi.

Levi: to protect the horses and not Eren?

Erwin: that's right! And to strike him down when the chance comes. You two are the only ones I can entrust to take the beast titan.

Levi: understood. Since we failed to kill that armored brat earlier, we'll make up for it with the beast titans head.

Levi shoots off towards the horses, before I do I approached the commander

Y/n: I trust your decision commander but let me face the armored titan I'll tear him out of his titan in minutes.

Erwin: no! I know you have anger towards him but i need you to be at 100 percent and fighting him might blind you with anger and need for revenge. Also your the only one that has fought that titan!

He points at the beast titan

Y/n: yes sir!

I shoot off towards the horses

Scout: three - to four meters coming from the east!

The scout was heading towards the titans.

Y/n: heads up

I shot in killing both with my swords, Levi shot past me

Levi: good job 

Y/n: thank you sir.

We landed on the roof

Levi:clean up the small ones already! Do it before the beast titan moves! And no casualties! Don't you dare die! Shit this is pathetic

Y/n: the weak ones die to fast.

Levi: we should've kept'em up there.

( Small timeskip)