Special chapter: helping to steal meat

( so I'm doing this special chapter because most people said they would help Sasha steal meat from the officer storage in season 3. So here we are between the time of retaking wall Maria and going to the ocean) ps image is not mine

Sasha is seen shaking y/n when he was trying to rest.

Y/n:(tired) what Sasha?

Sasha: can you please help me get some meat from the officer storage.

Y/n:(tired) Sasha you know I can't do that I could get is serious trouble.

Sasha: please! please! please!

Y/n:(tired) fine. Fine. But if I get caught-

Sasha: don't worry if you do I'll take the blame.

Y/n:(tired) yeah sure.

He got up and got in his scout uniform on.

Y/n:(tired) stay here I don't want you to get in trouble if I'm caught.

Sasha: alright. Thank you.

She kissed him then sat on the bed as he walked out the door. He walked through the hallway as Connie approached him.

Connie: hey man.

Y/n:(tired) hey Connie.

Connie: wow you sound tired.

Y/n:(tired) yeah well Sasha just woke me up.

Connie: didn't sleep much last night?

Y/n: yeah paperwork kept me up

Connie: why did she wake you up?

Y/n looked around before looking back at Connie.

Y/n: (tired) she wanted me to steal her some meat from the officer storage.

Connie laughed at this.

Connie: well good luck.

Y/n:(tired) yeah thanks. You tell anyone about this and your running tell sunset.

Connie: damn alright starting to sound like instructor shadis

Connie then walked off as y/n continued to the storage as he arrived the two guards saluted him.

Guards: sir!

Guard 1: what can we do for you sir?

Y/n:(tired) just here to pick up some sleep medicine. ( don't know if they had that back then but hey not the most unrealistic thing in this story)

Guard 2: don't know if we have any more of those.

Y/n:(tired) I'll check.

He walked into the storage, he found some meat as he hid it in his jacket (kinda like how Sasha did in season 1) he then Found some of the sleep medicine. He walked out of the storage room.

Guard 1: find what you need sir?

Y/n raised the small bottle of medicine as he walked off. He made it back to his room without running into anyone luckily. As he walked in a closed the door Sasha ran up and tackled him.

Sasha: did you get it?!

Y/n:(tired) yeah and don't yell.

Sasha: sorry.

Y/n:(tired) it's fine.

He pats her head as he pulled out the chunk of meat which she quickly took and started to eat. Y/n then took some of the medicine and took some. As he took the pills there was a pound of the door.

Levi: L/N! Open this door.

Both Sasha and y/n's eyes widened. Y/n quickly shoved the meat in Sasha's mouth (that can be taken out of context) and pushed her in the closet,then closed the closet door . He the walked over and opened the door and saluted his captain.

Y/n:(tired) sir!

Levi: where's your girlfriend!

Hearing this he let out a tired sigh

Y/n:(tired) I don't know sir. Haven't seen her yet. Why?

Levi took a moment to stare at y/n's tired face.

Levi: some potatoes are missing from the kitchen and I'm assuming your girlfriend did it!

Y/n:(tired) hold on a second sir

He walked in his room and came back a few seconds later with four potatoes. Which made Levi's eyes widen just the smallest amount.

Y/n:(tired) are these the missing ones?

Levi: so your the one that stole them!?

Y/n:(tired) no sir! Sasha just stored them in my room.

Levi took the potatoes.

Levi: keep your girlfriend under check, and get some sleep you look like shit!

Y/n:(tired)yes sir.

Levi walked away as y/n closed the door, and let out a tired sigh. The closest door opened the slightest amount.

Sasha: is he gone?

Y/n:(tired) yes.

Sasha: my potatoes are gone?!

Y/n:(tried) I had to give them to the captain. You couldn't have just waited for me you had to steal potatoes?

Sasha:(shyly) potatoes and meat go good together

Y/n:(tired) well we almost got caught because of that.

Sasha:(sad) sorry.

Y/n:(tired) *sighs* it's fine *pats her head* enjoy your meat.

Sasha:(slightly sad) you mean our meat.

Y/n:(tired) huh? Wh-

She shoved a piece of the meat in his mouth (once again could be taken out of context) as he tried to talk.

Sasha: once we get rid of the evidence then we can cuddle as you get more sleep. Think of it As repayment for me making you get up.

Y/n:(tired) I'm fine with that. Meat and cuddles with my girlfriend.

After they finished the meat then layed down, a few minutes pass as there was another knock on the door. Y/n got up as sasha koala hugged him. He opened the door to Reveal Hanji on the other side.

Hanji: sorry bother you but there more paperwork for you.

Y/n:(tired)more?

Hanji: yeah sorry but there only three scout officers you, Levi and me. So there a lot of paperwork.

Sasha:(sleepy) can we go back to the bed im getting cold.

Hanji slightly laughed at this as I took the paper work. She closed the door as I walked over to my desk and put the paperwork down.

Sasha:(sleepy) the beds going to get cold please can we go back to it .

Y/n:(tired) alright.

He walked over as he pried Sasha off him and layed her down then joined her in the bed which she quickly latched back onto him.

Sasha:(sleepy) goodnight.

Y/n:(tired)it's not night-and she out cold. *sighs* goodnight my lovely potato girl.

(Hope you enjoyed this short special chapter I wrote. And your day or night is going well and goodbye) feel free to request a special chapter I might do them if they sound interesting. Ps I probably only going to do specials for this book because I thought about doing another sasha book but decided hey why not make some special chapters for this book.