This is it

( so I decided to do both ending)

As the lights come to an end titans started to fall all around us. The titans started to get up. One dived at us making us dodge at retreat up a tree.

Y/n: Captain what are your orders

Levi:....

The titans started to climb after us. On jumped at us making splitting us up. One tried to grab me but I dodged it and quickly cut its nape, making it fall to the ground, I quickly dodged another looking at a large group of titans all swarming a certain area, within a few seconds most of them were dead. The others quickly followed suit. Within 40 seconds all the titans wereDead. looking at the captain he had a murderous look on his eyes. He takes off in a direction leaving me to catch up. Not being able to catch up do to the speed he was going, I lost him I just kept going in the same direction. Hear multiple explosions headed there when I arrived I saw a dead beast titan and Levi drag a wounded Zeke. I Landed next to them.

Levi: let's move out

Y/n: right.

(Small timeskip)

We were on a cart with Zeke in the back with a thunder spear in his stomach, we started to wake up.

Y/n: captain he's awake.

He started to move.

Levi: oi wait don't move. The thunder spear's fuse is connected to a wire that's been tied around your neck.

Y/n: if you move recklessly it will detonate and we will definitely be in more then one piece.

His eyes widen before he throws up.

Levi: given the state you're in it's hard for me. To even tell you not to die...but it's like i have any sympathy for you... you treaded over the lives of my subordinates. All according to your plan. Was being covered in vomit and shit while bawling your eyes out...all according to your plan?

Levi takes out his blades and cuts his legs off making Zeke scream in pain.

Levi: shut up if I don't chop you up like this, an asshole like you could end up turning into a titan right?

Zeke: my glasses where are they?

Levi: oh? As if I'd know.you won't be needing your glasses anymore anyways.

(Small timeskip)

Zeke: the only possible salvation, is eldia's euthanasia

Levi stopped the wagon and got in the back.

Levi:what did you say? Euthanasia or something? You're gonna end up dying inside some stinky titan's mouth while hearing the sounds of your body getting chewed up, but...wouldn't that be an awfully gentle way for you to die? Compared to the lives of my comrades that you've stolen

Zeke: I didn't steal them. I saved them the lives of those children... from... this cruel world isn't that right?

Levi: looks like your legs grew back...

Zeke:WATCH ME MR. XAVER

He pulled the moved making the spear start to go off before I could move Levi pushed me out of the cart, the spear went off catching me in the blast. As everything went black.

(Ending 1)
(No one's POV)
After Hanji jumped In the river the Yeagerists started to get ready to head to shiganshina.

Yeagerist: sir

Floch: what?

Yeagerist: we found sergeant y/n sir he's not as badly wounded as the captain. He's also still conscious