A hard choice

Ps: imagine is not mine

Mikasa arrived at the scene and started to cry. My eyes were still open wide

Eren: yeah! Keep it up! Armin's breathing again! Come on! Just keep on breathing!

Mikasa:Armin?

Eren quickly turned towards us.

Eren: captain! Get the syringe!

The captain stayed silent messing with his gear, eren held bertholdt in a headlock.

Eren: make Armin into a titan and we'll have him eat bertholdt! Hurry up and inject him!

The captain seemed to think for a second

Levi: yeah...

Mikasa quickly gasped and shot a red flare into the sky. Levi was slowly handing over the case. There a loud noise next to us as we look over there's a cadet carrying Erwin on his back.

Cadet: captain...Levi... commander Erwin is badly wounded! His stomach is gouged... and his organs are demolished! The blood just won't stop! I thought that injection might be able to help, but...what do you think?

Levi retracted his hand holding the case to his chest

Eren: captain?

Levi took Erwin and laid him down on the roof. I checked to see if he was breathing.

Y/n: h-he's ... still breathing.

Levi: he's ...alive.

Levi stood up.

Levi: I'm using the injection... on Erwin.

I wasn't really surprised by that choice. Eren seemed to be mad at this choice which is a fair reaction. He stood up right next to Levi.

Eren: you said... you'd use it on Armin!

Levi was glaring at Eren.

Levi: I'm...reviving the one who can save humanity.

The cadet gasped and mikasa drew here blade, I tried to move but my wound flared up and I fell on one of my knees holding the wound my white under shirt was turning blood red. They looked at me. I stood up through the pain.

Levi: the four legged titan gave you that?

Y/n: yeah, bitch bit me .......before taking off.

Levi turned back to Eren.

Levi: you guys...do you have the faintest damn clue...what you're doing? It's Erwin...the commander of the scouts.and you're saying to watch him die. There's no time for this. Stay out of my way.

Eren grabbed the case.

Levi: keep your emotions out of this.

Eren: keep my... emotions out? Tell me... how come you didn't hand over the syringe right away?!

Y/n: eren please don't fight him he was given it. He gets the chose who comes back.

Eren: why are you agreeing with him Armin was your friend!

Y/n: so was Erwin, there both good friends of mine.

(Flashback. Cadet Corp)

It was dinner time and everyone was eating in the mess hall.

Armin: y/n do you know about the ocean.

Y/n: no I don't.. what is it?

( different flashback commander's office)

I was called to the commander's office to discuss something

Erwin: y/n good to see you

Y/n: you to commander, may I ask why I was called here?

Erwin: I wanted to discuss tactics for the next expedition, I heard from Hanji your quite smart.

(End of flashbacks)

Levi: because I was considering the possibility Erwin might still be alive.

Eren: there's just no way you knew!

Levi: your right but...the fact that Erwin is now here means I use it on him.

Eren gripped the case harder. Levi punched him right in the face throwing him away from him.mikasa charged him, I intercepted her and held her, blind with rage she breaks free and kicks me right where the wound is making pain shoot through my body as I fell clutching my side as it started to bleed more. She tackled Levi and held a blade to his throat.

Cadet: hey!

Levi: you should know as well as I do! Without erwin's  talent humanity can't beat the titans!

Cadet: that's right mikasa! Let's stop with this madness already! You've already hurt your friend.

(No one's POV)

Mikasa glared at the cadet.while this is happening the blood pool around y/n was getting bigger as he groans from the pain not being able to move, the kick mikasa gave him made the wound worse.

Eren: it's ...no different if we lose Armin.

Mikasa: EREN!

Eren was struggling to stay back up.

Eren: hasn't it... always been like that? He's the reason why we saved trost by plugging it with a rock.he revealed Annie's identity.it was Armin who came up with the idea of moving at night! The only reason we uncovered Reiner's hiding spot...and the only reason we defeated bertholdt...was all because of Armin! The one who's gonna save humanity isn't me or the commander! It's Armin! Isn't that right, mikasa?!

Mikasa grabbed the case.

Mikasa: please give it to me!

Levi just glared at her.

Cadet: the one who will save humanity... is commander Erwin.

Mikasa: shut up!

Cadet: I will not shut up.

(Y/n's POV)

I reached my hand towards the sky. My vision slowly becoming black.

Y/n: guys why a-re we fighting every second we waste... both are inching closer to death.... It doesn't matter who comes back .... I don't thi—

Everything went black.

(no one's POV)

Everyone eyes went wide as his hand went limp and fell to his side  and his breathing shallowed.

( thank you for reading this chapter. Hope your day or night is going well)

 Hope your day or night is going well)

( thank you guys for almost 7.95k reads means a lot that you took your time to read this story)