Ruler of the walls

Soldier: what the hell are you thinking Erwin. Keeping the citizens in the city without evacuating ?! By the time it's dawn that titan will be all over us!

Hanji: that titan is an abnormal.

Soldier: what the hell does that even mean?!

Hanji: the target titan is strangely attracted to high concentration of people (it tried to auto correct attracted to attractive when I was typing it ,I thought that was funny and kind of fitting for Hanji) hence abnormal. It means the fellow will turn a blind eye to a small village, ignoring it in favor of reaching this fortified city. If right now, you were to evacuate the citizens within wall sina,it would be drawn towards them, destroying the wall and all in its path. In the end, it would reach Mitras, with the greatest density of people...and deliver a devastating blow to humanity. On our way back, we attempted to use eren Yeager's power to control titans, but...rod reiss' titan showed no reaction.

Erwin: if we are to stop that titan, we must do so outside the walls of orvud district. For that to happen, we must have the citizens act as bait.however this does not change the fact,that our first duty as soldiers is to protect the citizens.supposing we're unable to halt the target,we'll take measures so that not a single citizen is killed. We'll announce an emergency evacuation drill for orvud district, so that if needed the citizens will be ready to evacuate at once.

There was a brief moment of silence before the soldier answered

Soldier:it's seems there's no other choice...

Erwin: the body of our target is the largest we've seen. As such it presents an easy target. Wall mounted cannons should prove highly effective, but...if that's not enough to bring it down...the scout regiment will throw everything we have at it.

(Timeskip)

We were all on top of the wall watching as the titan crawled closer.

Sasha: why do you think it's crawling here instead of walking?

Y/n: probably because it can't support its own weight.

Sasha: makes sense.do you think we'll win this?

Y/n: I don't know, I never know tell the battles over.

Sasha: what do you think of the idea of queen historia?

y/n: I'm fine with her being ruler, quite funny because back at the cabin she was all depressed, me and eren tried to help with that I told her to find a new goal whether it be live the next day or be queen, never thought the queen thing would happen but here we are.

Sasha: I guess you predicted the future. Do you think if we pull this off we can get meat?

Y/n: I don't know, but don't go and steal any.

Sasha: fine

We walked over to the rest. The titan was close enough that the cannons started to fire

Soldier: fire!

All the cannons went off most off them missing there targets.it was repeat after repeat, then firing and most of them missing. The titan stopped moving

Erwin: well how's that...?

For a brief moment it stopped, then it started to move again the ground cannons started to fire again.

Erwin: the ground cannons seem even less effective.

Levi: of course they are. The wall cannons barely hit the nape, even with the better angle.what's the problem?

Erwin: it's a mishmash of soldiers...cannons they scraped together...superficial leadership... to top it off, this is a northern region. Unlike troops on the front lines they have no battle experience.however, this is the best we're going to get, and that's a fact.