A sound argument

( picture is not mine)

We were meeting the Marleyan volunteers at the docks.

Yelena : eren, I haven't seen you since you lifted our ship a whole year ago. I'm honored to work with you.

Levi stepped in front of Eren putting his hand out

Levi: no, you won't be working together. You're lucky enough to see his face.

Yelena: plenty enough for me. Today will be a joyous day. The port is complete and we're welcoming our first outside visitor.

We look as the ship is seen heading towards the dock

Yelena: from paradise island's sole friendly nation, hizuru—special envoy, kiyomi azumabito.

( timeskip)

We were in the palace talking with the people from hizuru. Kiyomi pulled out an object (sorry I don't know what that is) with a symbol on it.

Kiyomi: do you recognize this family crest?

Mikasa gasped then held her wrist

Mikasa: that's...

Eren: show it mikasa.

Mikasa: but my mom said to keep it secret.

Eren: you showed it to me when we were little it's a secret meant for today. Go on. ( while trying to spell go on i forgot the space and it autocorrected to honk for some reason)

Mikasa rolled up her sleeve and unwrapped her wrist showing the people from hizuru, making them gasp

Mikasa: before she died, this symbol was passed down to me from my mother. She said I should pass it on to my child.

Kiyomi walked forward and put her hands on mikasa's shoulders

Kiyomi: what an admirable deed! Over a century ago, the shogun we azumabitos descended from had a son. He was on friendly terms with king Fritz and came to paradise. After the great titan war, hizuru was defeated and in disarray. In the confusion, a child of the shogunate was left behind on the island. You're the lost descendant of our nation's ruler! You're the hope of hizuru!

(Small timeskip)

Everyone was discussing what to do outside the room.

Pixis: one thing is for certain: the sea has joined us to the world but we're still just a child learning to walk. We should sit quiet and hear what others have to say.

They then enter the room. historia then approached mikasa

Historia: hey why'd you only show Eren that symbol.

Y/n: isn't it obvious historia she loves him.

Mikasa blushed, while historia laughed

Mikasa: that's not it.

Historia: but seriously you never taken off your wrist wrap for anyone.

Mikasa: well, that's...

Eren walked up

Eren: you seem happy.

Historia: I am! You And I were both born with a heavy burden to bear!

Y/n: that's a Semi Weird happy about but I sorta understand

She gave a playful punch to mikasa's stomach

Historia: there's nobody else I'd rather rely on!

(Small timeskip)

Kiyomi: it's a historic day for both our nations.today is only possible thanks to the one who brought us together, Zeke Yeager. After meeting with him is secret we agreed to an arrangement. Under the condition we were able to meet lady mikasa. Zeke Yeager said he f we cooperate with him, our nation may just helm an industry that restores it to its former glory. And yet he hasn't even prospected your reserves. But a resource like that in this age of modernization. Would be worth its weight in jewels and treasure.