Sin

We were still riding towards where we think Eren and historia are being held. Levi was explaining who there leader is

Levi: understand? He's Kenny the ripper, if he's there, he'll be our biggest obstacle. In terms of how much of a threat he is equate him to me as an enemy.no... with those weapons of his he's deadlier than me.

Sasha: then he's unbeatable, at least for us...

Connie: if we could meet up with the troops—

Mikasa: absolutely not.

Y/n: it would be easier to meet up with the troops but we're also on a timer so...

Armin: though, if what the captain said is true, it's not like he has no weak points.

Jean:for real, Armin?

Y/n: unlike titans it's a lot riskier to do trial and error. He's unpredictable

Armin: I'm sure he's trained plenty, but having combat experience is something else.

Hanji: I wonder, how is it that you lived with Kenny the ripper, but know almost nothing about him,levi?

Levi: sorry, but I only found out his full name not too long ago. Apparently, it's Kenny Ackerman.

He looked at mikasa

Levi: he some relative of yours?

She looked at him surprised, the. Went back to her normal self

Mikasa: I heard from my parents when they were alive that my dad's side, the Ackermans, were persecuted in the cities.my mom's family was oriental, so being a different race meant they didn't fit in anywhere. Both were people chased deep in the mountains near the edge of the walls, but I never found out why the Ackermans were persecuted. My dad didn't seem like a different race like my mom was.

Levi: has there ever been a moment, where it's felt like power suddenly awakened inside you?

Mikasa: there was

The cart hit a bump and the clouds started to move revealing the moon.

Levi: Kenny Ackerman had a moment like that too. One time, out of nowhere, he felt a absurd amount of strength surging within him and he knew exactly what he had to do. I felt moments like that,too.

In the distance the chapel was revealed. We entered the chapel as moblit stood guard. We were making smoke bombs to help us.

Hanji: found it a hidden door.eren's gotta be in here with the enemy. Hopefully the layout in there is like I predicted.

Levi: these presents better pay off, considering we went out of the way to prepare them.

Armin: all right, we're good to go!

Levi: are we? Is everyone ready to get their hands dirty, too? Guess so!

Levi kicked open the door then we rolled the smoke bombs down the stair, we rushed out, Sasha had her bow and arrow which was on fire , while everyone else had flare guns . Sasha shot one of the barrels with the fire arrow blowing it up. Levi and mikasa shot off towards the enemy's while everyone was firing flares.

Levi: thirty five enemies! They gathered behind the pillars. Continue the plan! We'll take'em all out right here!

Everyone, but me, Armin and Sasha took off into the smoke. Sasha hit the next barrel.

Y/n: stay safe if you need help call out I'll be there

Sasha: you stay safe too I'll provide cover from here.