Chapter 7 - Till Death Do Us Part

Just like the past few days, Deku came to wake him up in what he assumed to be the morning. Katsuki was wrapped up in his new blanket, loving the warmth, as well as the security that came with it.

"I'm glad to see you're enjoying the blanket," Deku chuckled as he unlocked the door and headed in.

Katsuki watched Deku as he neared, shrinking into the blanket. It was his only shelter.

In Deku's hand was a paper bag that probably held his breakfast, but his other hand was hidden. It made Katsuki uneasy. "Whatcha got there?" Katsuki asked in suspicion.

Deku held up the paper bag. "Oh, this? This is a delicious sandwich, just for you!" Deku said with a suspicious amount of enthusiasm.

Narrowing his eyes, he asked, "And what about the other hand?"

Deku tilted his head. "Oh, that? That's nothing to worry about. Just something quick I need your cooperation with then you get this great sandwich!" Deku put the bag out of reach then sat down next to Katsuki. "Give me your hand please."

Katsuki shrunk into the blanket further, closing it over his head, leaving only a sliver to watch through. "What're you going to do?"

"Well, first I'm going to take off your chains then I'm going to give you a little medicine." Deku peered in through the gap. He prodded it open with a finger. "C'mon out, Kacchan, I won't hurt you." Katsuki hid further in the blanket, fighting to close up the gap. "Don't hide from me, Kacchan." Deku's voice dropped the amusement.

Katsuki grumbled, "I don't want whatever shit you have to be in my body."

Deku had enough of Katsuki's struggling and backed off. "Kacchan, if you use this blanket to hide from me, I will take it away from you," he warned. With a small whine, Katsuki poked his head out from the blanket. "Good boy, now give me your hand," he ordered.

Hesitantly taking out his hands, and laying them palm-up on his legs, he asked nervously, "What is this exactly?"

"It's a drug that will disable your quirk. I gave it to you when I first brought you here," Deku answered while unlocking the metal bands around Katsuki's hands.

Thinking about his quirk, he took his unattended hand away to test it. A dull pain formed in his palm, but seconds later, a few sparks flew out with some popping sounds. A sense of satisfaction settled over him as he watched his hand light up.

After a moment, Deku caught his wrist tightly. "Alright, knock it off." Katsuki obeyed and let his hand fall to a sorrowful silence. Once Deku inserted the drug into Katsuki's wrist and released his grip from it, he grabbed the paper bag and handed it to him. "Here's your meal for being such a good boy."

Katsuki scowled at the patronizing words but took the bag regardless. After finishing his meal and setting the trash aside, the two were left in complete silence. Working up the courage, Katsuki hesitantly asked, "Izuku?"

Deku smiled when he heard his name. "Yes, my love?"

"Please let Eijirou go."

Deku's smile curled into a frown. "No."

Katsuki winced at his harsh tone. "Please?" He tried again, fearing that Kirishima might die here one day.

Deku crossed his arms. "I'm not letting him go anytime soon," he said firmly. "You're much nicer to me when I have the life of one of your silly little friends in my hands."

"Izuku, please. He has nothing to do with whatever this is. You don't have to hurt him," he pleaded.

Deku groaned, pressing his fingers to his temples and closing his eyes. "Yes, I do. I'm going to have to hurt him until you learn your place."

Katsuki was about to speak but Deku held up a palm to stop him. "You cannot simply say you understand, you need to know it. You need to believe it. I know when you're lying to me."

Sitting on his knees in front of Katsuki, he raised his hands to cup both of Katsuki's cheeks. Looking into his eyes directly, he said, "A word of advice? Forget about him. You don't need Kirishima anymore. The sooner you let him go, the sooner I'll let him go." Katsuki slapped Deku hands off of him but remained silent, thinking over what Deku said.

"I love you, Kacchan, and I don't want to see you hurt. It pains me to know that you're hung up over some guy that doesn't love you. I've told you this before but I can give you so much more than this." Deku held Katsuki's head in place and leaned in. With their lips a hair away from each other, he whispered, "All you have to do is submit to me, Kacchan."

Katsuki broke out of Deku constricting grasp, pulling his head away and shrilling himself with his arms. "I'll never submit to you," he growled lowly.

Deku pulled back, narrowed his eyes, and clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Standing up, he slipped past Katsuki's arms to hold his chin up. "You're no different than you were in middle school, always wanting to win at any cost." Deku gently rubbed his thumb on Katsuki's cheek in small circular motions. "You can be so stubborn and hardheaded but I love you anyway. I will always love you. No matter how many times you kick and scream and fight, I will never stop loving you." Gazing down at Katsuki with a sadistic grin, he said sweetly, "Till death do us part~"