Ch3. The day before the fun

I have just gotten off the bullhead for beacon and the show doesn't give it justice. It looks bigger and all around better then the show. I grab my stuff and head to the entrance and see goodwitch there waiting for me.

Goodwitch: Hello (l/n) and welcome to beacon academy. I hope you have a grand time here and we have gotten a room all set up for you. Please follow me to your room.

I nod and follow her as I see many futas talking, working on projects, or rubbing their cocks which given my rules is normal.

Once we get to my room I see it looks like a exact copy of team rwby's room but only one bed and also a kitchen too. It might be so I can stay here if I need a break from all the fun I will be having. I might need to make it where I can't get tired no matter how long I decided to go.

Goodwitch: Now the new students will be here tomorrow so I would like you to be well rested as you'll be on stage with me as I give my speech and you'll be tied up in the auditorium with the new students to use you before they go to bed and when they wake up. You may walk around to get the feel of the place but curfew is at 6 so please be in your room before that because if you aren't then there will be some punishments. Understand?

I nod and gulp at the look she gave me. She turns and walks away to continue her headmistress duties. I get my stuff put away and pull out the notebook and I might put the animal cock idea back but I night only do it for the main characters as it will be more fun.

"New rule: the faunus main characters are the only ones with animal cocks."

"Old rule: Salem has the ability to enter the dreams of only females to try and turn them to her side."

I smile at the last one and decide to go find velvet as she is one of my favorite characters in the show.

Time skip

I walk around till I find the cafeteria. I go in and almost instantly everyone looks at me. I pay it no mind and look around till I see the cute bunny I have been looking for. I walk up to her and she isn't paying attention to me so I decided to tease her by gently rubbing my finger on her neck up seeing her shiver from the touch.

She turns around seeing me smiling at her. She blushes hard at my cute face.

(Y/n): hello cutie. I saw you sitting here and was wondering if I could join you.

Velvet: s-sure.

She says blushing at being called cute. I sit down and scoot close to her with my hand on her knee but I slowly rub up her thigh.

(Y/n): so what's your name my cute little wabbit?

Velvet: v-velvet scarlatina

(Y/n): well velvet I just got here today and was wondering if you'd like to show me around the area. I'm sure we can find many pleasurable things to do while on the tour.

I say whispering the last part to her ear as I lick her ear a bit feeling her ear heat up. I thought I actually saw some steam leave her ears.

I pull away and her blush could put Ruby's cloak to shame. I giggle to myself till I hear a throat clear and see coco behind up with her arms crossed under her big boobs.

Coco: what do you think you're doing to velvet?

(Y/n): I'm just asking if she can give me a tour of the school as I got here just a couple of hours ago. So what do you say velvet want to show me around?

She goes to say something but coco stops her before she can.

Coco: I don't know what you really want with velvet but as her team leader I think you should go and find some other slut to put your micro penis in before I decide to make you my bitch here in front of everyone.