Ch5. The first day of beacon

AN: I am doing the first episode by memory and adding some things that weren't the the original as there are 2 missing main characters but if you want me to then I'll add futa jaune and ren but for now I'll not include them as I have an idea.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the landing pad where I'm bent over a bench allowing new students to spank me as they get off. I then see ruby and yang coming over and ruby is blushing a lot.

Yang: hey there cutie what are you doing bent over like that without a cock in you?

Ruby: yang please don't say that word. It's filth and you will have to put some lein in the filth jar.

Yang: come on ruby don't be such a prude. Literally every one has a cock and I bet she has a small one which is why she's submitting to some spankings.

She says as I see a nice outline of her cock through her shorts making me want it in me so bad.

(Y/n): well you are kinda right. Every one has a cock but not literally as I don't have one.

I turn around and show I have no cock at all and they are both surprised but then yangs smiles and gets close to me with a sway of her hips.

Yang: oh so you're the only female in the world. Well I know that you and I will be having a lot of fun the next 4 years.

She then slaps me ass making me moan and ruby blush brighter then her cape.

(Y/n): well that's what I'm here for and for now all you can do till you actually get accepted is look and this one time touch. But I'll give you this as a good luck.

I pull her in for a deep kiss by her top not daring to touch her hair. Once I'm done I pull away and walk up to ruby.

(Y/n): hello there red. Would you like a good luck kiss too?

I ask as I get close to her as I'm just barley taller then her. She blushes so much that steam is coming off her head so I kiss her cheek and give her my scroll number. Her head then erupts in a giant steam cloud as she is now disoriented.

Yang: well...thanks for the kiss but my friends are here so I'll see you later.

She then leaves as ruby falls and knocks over Weiss's luggage and it happened just like the show but with me helping her up and not jaune.

(Y/n): come on red let me help you to the orientation also I'm (y/n).

She smiles and tells me her name and I grab her hand to lead her to the auditorium and once we get there yang calls us over but I tell her I have to go see the head mistress so I left.

Glynda: hello my soon to be pet. You ready for the show?

She asks as I nod and we both get on the stage and she does the same speech as ozpin did but then she calls me to come closer. I get close and has be stand in front of her.

Glynda: now to all potential new students this is (y/n) (l/n) and she is beacons new cumdump and as such please treat her with the respect she is due and she is also a person so please don't treat her like one of your toys. Now the floor is hers.

She says but then she lifts her pencil dress and pull out her cock to then slam it into my pussy making me moan.

(Y/n): thank you for the introduction miss.goodwitch. now as she said I'm here to let you all use me as much as you want but please be curious and if I'm with someone already then wait your turn or ask and we can have a good gangbang. But I talked to the headmistress and she allowed me to choose one new team to stay with them and they get to use me the most as I'll be living with them.