Ch.8 Date with the ice queen

Today I decided I'll spend some one on one time with everyone. I choose weiss first as she is a favorite in the show besides some baddies. I was going to go with Blake but she's busy making notes from her "ninja of love" series to come today.

(Y/n): so Weiss did you think of a place to go on our date?

Weiss: yes and I think you'll love it.

We kept walking for what seemed like forever when I finally spotted the Oprah house.

(Y/n): oh cool so we are going to watch a Oprah?

Weiss: no we are going to be performing in it.

(Y/n): um I don't think I'd do good singing.

Weiss: you won't be singing as what I have planned is so much better.

I shrug my shoulders and we head inside where it's already packed with so many futas. Weiss points me to the dressing room where once we make it in she sighs and starts to chuckle like a mad woman.

(Y/n): you okay Weiss? You're starting to freak me out a bit.

Weiss: those bitches will soon know their place once they see I have you on my side. Then I'll make me pay for what they did.

(Y/n): what's this all about anyway Weiss? What did they do to you?

Weiss: those futa are my rich "friends" and I'm using air quotes because I only hung out with them because we're all rich but they crossed the line one day when during a tea party one of them set up. When I got there it was normal but after I finished my drink I woke up tied to a toilet in the slums of atlas. I had a bag over my head so only my eyes were shown and the head of the group named Charlotte was looking at me with a evil smile as she ripped her dress away to show her cock then she fucked me. Thankfully I wasn't a virgin or it would have been worse. Once she finished she put a mark on my perfect ass and then put a sign above me which I couldn't read at the time till I was able to break out. She made me a free use cumdump for nasty futas.

I had no idea what to say but imagining Weiss in that position is making me very horny and I'd love to see what she looked liked after.

(Y/n): how long were you in there before you were able to get out?

Weiss: a week and once I got home I counted the marks as each mark is a creampie I was forced to get. The amount I counted was 842. The worst part is that she put a plug in my cock so I couldn't cum the whole time.

(Y/n): Weiss I'm so sorry that happened to you. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you then please tell me.

Weiss came up to me and gave me a deep kiss as she grabbed my ass which caused me to moan into the kiss.

Weiss: there is definitely a way you can help my favorite slut. You have you book?

I nod and made the boom come to me as she goes to grab it but the book then disappears then reappears in my hand.

(Y/n): sorry love but only I can use this book. If you want you can tell me what your plan is then I'll write it down for you.

She looks upset she can't use the book but there is no use trying to argue about it with you.

Weiss: fine here is the plan.

Weiss and I started to put the plan into action as I wrote down some old and new rules to make the plan work for her.

Once we finished we went out onto the stage where the futas are sitting and waiting for the show to start when Weiss went up to the microphone to announce what will he happening.