ch 10 Yanging Rave

It has been a few days since Blake's date and now yang is "leading" me to a bar and by leading I mean have me over her shoulder as her hand is on my ass.

(Y/n):why are we here and why are you forcing me to go with you.

Yang: you say force, I say show my slut her place.

I blush as I have a degradation kink which they all know and take major advantage of.

Yang:besides you went on a date with half my team so I chose now would be my time.

(Y/n):fine but I thought you were banned from here since you destroyed the place last time.

Yang:don't worry. I made a deal and now I'm off the hook.

I shrugged my shoulders and we get to the bouncer as she let's us in and yang finally puts me down. The first thing I see is that everyone is naked and have glowing paint on as they dance under a black light.

Yang takes me to the bar where she sets me down and gets some paint to put some on me then it feels like she is writing something on my back.

Y/n: what do you think you're doing back there?

Yang:shush and let me finish.

I do as she says because I'm not strong enough to do anything anyway. I should really give myself some powers that can help me get away if need be but for now yang finishes and then she picks me up again.

Y/N: Do you have a fetish for holding me?

She doesn't say anything as she takes me to the stage and I then get a blinding light blasted in my face as I see everyone looking at me.

Announcer: now ladies put it up for a special guest. The one! The only! Yyyyy/nnnnnn.

She screams my name like a wrestling match but then some 'talk dirty to me' comes on and I finally get what's going on.

'I'm that flight that you get on, international
First class seat on my lap, girl, riding comfortable, ha (oh yeah)'

I thrust my chest out causing my tits to bounce then I slowly lower down while gyrating my hips till I'm to the floor as I sit cowgirl style and bounce up and down.

'Cause I know what da girl dem need, New York to Haiti
I got lipstick stamps on my passport, you make it hard to leave'

I spin around and get ready for the next part as I slowly stand with my ass to the crowd and the lights turn to black lights.

'Been around the world, don't speak the language (uh-huh)
But your booty don't need explaining (uh-huh)
All I really need to understand is (uh-huh)
When you, you talk dirty to me'

As she saxophone goes off I shake my ass to the beat then a pole slowly slides up behind me.

'You talk dirty to me (what?)
Talk dirty to me
You talk dirty to me (what?)
Get jazzy on 'em
You know the words to my songs, no habla inglés (oh)
Our conversations ain't long
But you know what it is
I know what the girl dem want, London to Taiwan
I got lipstick stamps on my passport, I think I need a new one'

I spin on the pole and clime up it to then spin around it as I lean back upside down as once it says lipstick stamp I spread my pussy to show no paint on it.

As the song goes on I guess that was too much as everyone rushes the stage as I'm surrounded by futas.

I feel myself get turned to the side as 2 futas take my ass and pussy while another shoves her cock into my throat and they start to have their fun.

I'm able to spot yang who is getting a bj from a smaller dick futa as she is also talking to a female version of Jr.

As I feel the futas using my holes I feel the one in my ass slam in one more time before she floods me with her cum. She pulls out and a new one takes her place but a bigger futa gets impatient and I feel another cock enter my ass stretching it out more.

Time skip

It has been a few hours since this gangbang has started and it has been amazing. I lost count of how many cocks have cummed in or on me.

Yang finally comes over as I'm on the floor coverd in cum as there is a very large amount of cum surrounding me.

Yang grabs my leg as she takes me to the bar where the bartender splashes some water on me causing the cum to slide off and I'm nearly clean.

Y/n: so is this the reason you aren't banned anymore?

I ask as yang gives me a cheeky smile and picks me up again and takes me to her bike but she makes me sit in from of her as her cock slides into my pussy making me moan.

Yang: so I heared that half my team got to use that book and I think that as your favorite I should also get something.

Y/n: I got you un-banned from the bar so I think you don't get anything else.

Yang:come on don't be like that. If you let me I'll do anything you want.

I sigh as she starts driving and intentionally hits every bump to make me bounce on her cock.

Y/n: fine then what do you want?

She smiles as she tells me what she wants and I deadpan at it but I agree to it as I have something for her anyway.

We make it back and we are the only one in the dorm as I get the book out and start to make her rule.

Old rule: those with the biggest cock is the superior ones and anyone with a smaller cock will have to obey the bigger but this rule does not apply to the full women of the generation as they are the highest ranking.

New rule: yang can change the size of her cock on command to match or slightly beat the biggest in the world.

Y/n: there now it's time for your punishment for using me like that without my permission.

I go back to the book and right a rule.

New rule: y/n has a unbreakable cock cage that she can throw at any futa and they will be the size she says and only she can take off of said victim and if victim has a rule in the book the cage stops it till it is off as well as make the cage invisible so it seems that is the real size.

As soon as I close the book I throw the cage at yang and make her cock 1 inch and it goes invisible.

Yang: y/n! What the fuck!

Y/n: you will have that on for a month so have fun.

I kiss her as I walk out and everyone else comes in to see yangs small cock.

Time skip

When I got back I see yang tied to her bed with a blindfold on and cum leaking from her ass and pussy and clamps on her nipples.

Y/n:'she brought this upon herself now she must lay in the bed she made.'

I think to myself as I get in Ruby's bed and cuddle with her while also kissing her lovingly. She is my favorite to sleep with as she won't outright fuck me but show hoe much she cares about me.

After a while I turn around and feel her cock slide into me as she kisses the nape of my neck and we both fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very sorry about how I keep lying to you all about updating the story and I won't make any promises but I will try to put more out faster again no promises.

Also please give me ideas or kinks you want to see done and sorry for the bad dance scene as I tried but don't know if it will be good or now when reading. Hope you all enjoyed and next will be Ruby's date.