ch.11 Roses Thorns

Sorry for the long wait had some family problems but am here to bring you another chapter. Hope you all like it and again if you want to see anything then let me know.
-----------------------------------------------------------

It has been a few days since my date with yang and I think she has learned her lesson but I'll let her team have their fun a little longer.

I was in vale walking through the park as even a perverted girl like me has to have a brake once in a while but don't get me wrong I love this and wouldn't change anything about it.

As I'm walking I see many families also out and about which gets me wondering if I want kids some day. I can either have kids myself or have find someone to carry on my perverted nature.

While thinking I get a text from someone and see it's ruby.

Ruby: hey can you meet me at the shooting range. I'll send the location.

I then saw a location outside of vale and started to head to the direction. It was really out of the way as I have to go through lots of forest till I hear shooting and see the place ruby was talking about.

I get to the entrance when I see ruby in a new outfit which looks really good on her.

Ruby: (y/n) you finally made it.

She came up and hugged me then we kissed with lots of love and passion. Ruby one of my favorite to kiss as she is just the right amount of aggressive with the kiss.

(Y/n): yup now what's the reason we are here?

Ruby: well I haven't seen you use any type of weapons so I wanted to see your skills with some long range firing.

I smile as this is totally what ruby would do on a first date.

(Y/n): alright let's see what I can do.

We head in and sadly I have to put on an outfit as the one they gave me will help minimize the recoil of some guns and hurt less.

Once I'm in my outfit we pick out some guns from pistols to full on rpgs.  I see ruby looking at me with aww as I'm handling them like a pro.

(Y/n):what you think red? You think your girlfriend can handle a gun?

I ask teasingly as I put the launcher down and we move on to some other weapons.

Time skip

It has been a few hours since we finished up the shooting range and we are cleaning up some guns and putting them back when ruby asked me to head to the basement to put the launcher away.

As I make my way down I feel the floor give way to a slide which then launches me onto a bench where robotic clamps grab my ankles and wrist as straps go over my stomach to hold me in place.