AN

Alright so I have gotten all the comments on the kinks that I have put up and this is the results

All the way through- yes

Grimm rape- no

Bestiality- I'll only do one scene with this one then that will be it.

Wedgie- no one voted so I won't add it

Grimm breeding- no

I am still looking for other kinks to add.

Also I have decided that since I only have up to season 2 of rwby I'll be pausing it once it gets to that season and have the reader go to a new anime. The way I'm doing this is that it will be the same reader in all my books so there maybe some characters from a story I have already done show up to do a lemon with and they leave.

The story I have decided to do next will be a futa reader one as in the rwby is all about the reader getting fucked so in the next it will be reversed. I will also be removing most of the rules so that the reader can have a fresh start. I have a anime already picked out as I have the complete series of it. Now the next chapter I haven't even started yet but I'll work on it later on tomorrow after I do some stuff.

Lastly I might change the readers character image to a different one. If you all want me to then I will but if you want it stay the same then I will do that as well. Hope you all have a good day, night, or anything in between.