Ch4. The chocolate bunny fun

AN: first I wanted to say sorry for the very long wait. I had my wisdom teeth pulled and then got some complications after but I'm better now so I will try to put up a chaper a week hopefully. Also please give me some advice for some character kinks and any character you want to have a lemon with. Hope you like this chaper.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear a knock at the door and as I get up to answer my heart is beating faster then when I first started my journey. It might be because it's one of the known characters of the show and not background characters.

I answer the door to I see coco and velvet in see through night gowns. I look down to see that they have socks for their big cocks too. Cocos looks like a straw while velvet has a carrot one which both makes sense and extremely hot.

Coco: so you going to let us in or just stare at our cocks?

She breaks me out of my gaze and I move out of the way to allow them to enter. As they enter their cock were swaying a lot making me want them so bad.

(Y/n): I'm glad you both came and thank you again for the help today coco. If you hadn't shown up then I don't know what would have happened to me.

Coco puts her finger on my lips to silence me then move it to under my chin.

Coco: don't worry about it cutie. I should be apologizing for what I did in the cafeteria.

Velvet: let's put today behind us and get behind (y/n). I'm very horny right now (y/n) and it's hard for me to control myself.

I nod and have them sit on the bed as I slowly start to remove my outfit to get them going which did as they use their socks to stoke their cocks as I bend over to remove my panties then throw it to the side.

I walk up to them as my tits sway a bit as I walk. I get in front on them and go to velvet first. I get on my knees and rub her sock coverd cock on my cheek then I lightly bite the tip to slowly pull it off.

Once it's fully off I see velvets cock is long and pointed at the tip like a spear but it's thin just like a rabbit's. Once I get it fully memorised for later use I move to cocos. I do the exact same as I did with velvets to coco and stand up to show my bald pussy to them making them stand at attention.

I keep looking at velvets cock and I can understand that other futas treat her so badly so I decided to help her out a bit.

(Y/n): please give me a second.

I go to my note book and start to right the wrong I did for velvet.

"New rule: velvet still has her faunus cock but it's as thick if not thicker then a human cock."

I think I will also help me out too.

"New rule: when velvet cums then she cums 2 times the amount as a human futa."

I close the book and see velvets cock thicken to 9 inches.

(Y/n): so how would you both like to go at the same time? I would love to get double teamed with the both of you.

They look at each other and get up to walk over to me while taking off their night gowns. Coco goes behind me while velvet is in front of me. Coco lifts me up by my legs in a full nelson then lines her cock up with my ass while velvet goes for my never been touched pussy.

They look at me and I just nodded to tell them to go ahead then in one motion I feel 2 1 foot long cocks enter my making me feel completely full.

Coco: ya take our cocks like the slut you are. How does it feel to have our cocks fuck you like this?