First class

I would like to first say that there is a creator that is copying my story. The person is infinitygamin and I just want them to know I don't care if you use some ideas but don't outright copy my story and do a little changes thinking that's fine. it's not. If you don't change it up more then I'll probably take this story down and not write anymore. Anyway onto this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my teams room with us all on the giant bed cuddling together when the alarm goes off. I groan and get up seeing that it's time for class as the time off is over. I wake everyone up to go and get ready while I make everyone food.

I finished the breakfast and see my harem come in.

(Y/n): Morning girls come eat so we can go to class.

Ruby and nora groans in annoyance because they want to stay here and fuck me.

Yang: come on ruby we have to go to class or we'll get kicked out and won't be able to see (y/n) anymore.

Ruby pouts but nods anyway and we make our way to class with time to spare.

Time Skip

We make it to class with 5 minutes left so we take the front row and in come the teacher. She is a tall woman about 5'10 and has DD size breasts. She is a slight tan caucasian and she is wearing a white shirt with tight pants that show her impressive bulge.

Yamada: hello you piss ants my name is Yamada and I will be your Grimm study teacher for the next 4 years. Now then who can tell me what is the best way to take down a boar Grimm?

No one raised their hands but Weiss.

Weiss: the answer is

She didn't get to finished as Yamada threw a peice of chalk at her making a perfect mark on her forehead.

Yamada: and who told you to tell us. Go get your battle outfit on and make it fast or your ass will be more soar then our resident slut!

She screams and Weiss runs to get changed and is back in only 5 minutes but without her panties as she didn't have time to look for them this morning.

Yamada carries a cage and rips the lock off as a borbatusk came out and locks onto Weiss. She gets into position as our team cheers for her with flags that came out of nowhere.

The boar rushes her and while she makes a glyph to trip it. It slides into the wall cracking it a bit and then it starts spinning like sonic. It launches itself at Weiss with more speed and she just barely dodged it but she dropped her weapon because her hands loosened too much.

The boar too this opportunity to rush her again. Weiss puts up another glyph shield but is pushed back with her outfit ripped showing her bra and stomach.

She rolls to her rapier and uses ice to freeze the boars hoves while she goes behind it and hits it with some earth dust launching it into the wall with its horns embedded. She rushes and skewers the boar killing it.

Weiss falls exhausted at the entrance battle she just did. She gets up to go to her seat but Yamada calls her.

Yamada: Weiss that was adequate but do better next time.

She then continues the class while I hold Weiss who was beating herself up for doing so bad.

Time Skip

It is lunch time and all the team members are eating lunch besides yang and pyrrha who are bent over our table allowing any futa to use them like the bet said. I also wrote in the book that those in my harem can't get pregnant unless I let them so they are doing it with no condoms.

(Y/n): Weiss please don't be so down o know you're an amazing huntress. You just had an off day today. You'll do better tomorrow.

Weiss: I know that you dolt! I'm a schnee. We don't so adequate.

I smile at her and kiss her lips then go back to eating not noticing that Weiss is still upset.

We go to our next class and it wasn't anything to different then earth classes. Weiss has been extra quiet which is worrying me as she hasn't answered any questions yet. Once class is over I take Weiss to the spot she would be talked to by port.

(Y/n): Weiss you're going to tell me what's wrong or no more sex.

Weiss eyes widen and doesn't take much to tell me everything.

Weiss: I'm a schnee (y/n) and that means that if I'm not perfect then am I a schnee?

(Y/n): no you're not a schnee you're Weiss the girl I love. I don't care if you're perfect. I'm not perfect but your still love me and even if your family doesn't love the imperfect Weiss then your new family will. You have your team now Weiss so don't try to be perfect and just be you.

Weiss looks at me then tears start to fall from her eyes as she jumps at me to hold me.

Weiss: I love you too babe and I will always love your imperfections as well.

We stay like that till the sun is about to go down. We head back to the dorm and see everyone waiting for us. We get naked and cuddle for a while before they decide to ask the burning question.

Blake: now (y/n) tell us about the book.

(Y/n): it's called the notebook and it allows who ever writes in it to make rules. I am the new owner so I'm the only one who can use it.

The team looks surprised that something so powerful is in my hands.

Yang: can we make a rule?

The others look at yang wondering where she's going with it.

(Y/n): that depends on what you want.

Yang: well I wouldn't mind a pocket pussy to my pussy. I can literally go fuck myself.

I give her a deadpan look as well as everyone else. I sigh and give yang her wish and instantly it appears in her hand.

Everyone else decided to wait and hold onto it to think of it clearly so they won't be like yang.

I put the book away and decided to watch some TV with my futa girlfriends while I'm getting fucked my anyone in the cafeteria as I left a pocket pussy there strapped to a box.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This was a smaller chapter as I've gotten busier now and the updates will be random so I'm sorry about that but also again if you didn't read the notice at the top then there is a person that is copying my story thier name is infinitygamin and they are only changing small bit of it to make their own. Please don't read their story as it will only make them want to do it more. Anyway hope to see you all soon.