Ch.12 New world

Hey everyone I just wanted to say sorry for the very long wait but work messed with my schedule and I lost the motivated to continue but I'll still be writing but it will be when I have time. Hope you all understand.

------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking about how I've been living my slutty life here so far and I am loving it but I think it's time I go for a change of scenery.

I grab my book and as I have now decided on the new world I'll be going to I put it in and as soon as I walk through the rwby world pauses.

Time skip

I walk out and am in a forest full of very tall trees and a path. I write in the book that I have some decent clothes and armor on with a sword.

(Y/n):alright that should work for the time being now let's see if I can find a village somewhere.

I start walking till I hear a rustle in the bushes and sometimes jumps out. It's a male goblin. I take my sword out and I wanted to test how well my body can handle a goblin which is the weakest of this world.

It charges me with a small wooden club and I barley dodge it as I use the handle of my sword to hit it in his chest then I turn my sword around to skewer it with the blade but it jumps back only being mildly wounded.

I'm shaking from acutely putting my life on the line as I take a deep breath in but the goblin took that chance to hit me in the head which knocks me down and my sword falls out of my hand.

I shake my head as I see the goblins loincloth is getting a tent as it pounces on me.

---------------------------

So this is where I'll be stopping for now as I'll be making a new book for the rest and no this isn't goblin slayer. I've never watched it and don't plan to. This new world is a monster girl/regular monster world. It will focus more on the girl aspect but I will throw in male monsters for actual fights and I will be spinning a wheel to see if it is a bad,good,neutral,or random encounter happens. Also yes we will be futas in this one.

There will be rape but it is consensual in this story as the mc still wants to be fucked but also get some real combat experience but I'll put a warning when it is about to happen and when it stops.

Now as for the monster girls I'll be getting them from the monster girls encyclopedia. If you want a specific girl then tell me and I'll say they can live for a very long time so some of the girls can be used just saying they are of age.

Hope you all like this idea and I won't be making a plan as I will just sit and write to make it more random.

Please let me know if you have any concerns about what you've read and if I get a lot of people saying no to the rape then I will do something different.