ch.9 Blakes dominant side

It has been a day since Weiss got her revenge and when I woke up with Ruby's cock in me I see Blake looking at me.

(Y/n): what's up Blake? Do you need something?

Blake: get up and take a shower then meet me at the bullhead landing pad.

She then walks out leaving me confused but I shrug and head to the bathroom with Ruby's cock popping out of me.

Time skip: landing pad

I made it to the landing pad and I spot Blake with a duffel bag in hand and looking at her scroll.

(Y/n): so Blake where are we going?

Blake: it's a surprise now come on let's go.

The bullhead lands and we get in as I sit next to Blake I try to peak at her scroll but she puts it away before I can.

At that moment I feel the bullhead stop and as I look out the window I see a bunch of old warehouses but one stuck out the most as it's nearly falling down. A small breeze seems is all that would be needed to knock it down fully.

We get out and she heads to the warehouse that is a major safety hazard.

(Y/n): so what are we doing here anyway?

I ask even though I'm pretty sure I know what she has planned.

Blake: you will help me live out my fantasy so come with me and if you're a good girl I'll reward you.

She leads me further in till we get ti the basement where once she turns on the lights I can see a giant sex dungeon.

(Y/n): how did you know this was here?

Blake: Weiss told me about this as her sister loves to bring disobedient troops here when they are here. Now sit on the bed I'll be back.

I sat in the bed and see all sorts of toys, machines, and jars of different color liquids.

After a bit Blake comes back with a dominatrix outfit on that also came with a cat tail that looks like it also moves like a cats. Not sure if it's a butt plug or what but it looks hot as fuck.

Blake: have you been a good girl while mistress is getting ready?

I couldn't say anything but nod my head as she sways her hips while walking towards me then grabbing my neck lightly making me move back with her.

Blake: good now close your eyes and the fun can commences.

I close my eyes with a blush on as she puts a blindfold on me as well as tie my hands and feet to the bed. The next thing I knew she put a ball gag in my mouth.

I felt my control slip away as I'm strapped in with the only sense I have left that can help me is sound but that wasn't much as I heard Blake get off the bed then go somewhere to my left where she makes some noises like she is rummaging through a chest.

I hear her make a moaning sound as I hear her heels click onto the ground getting closer till she is right next to me.

Blake: now we're ready.

She says as I then felt something get tapped onto my clit as it then starts to vibrator at random times making me moan with pleasure.

My arousal builds till my pussy leaks juices onto the bed as Blake puts a hand on it and slowly rubs it in a teasing manner.

Blake:oh do you like being teased? Well how about this?

She then inserts a object that also vibrates but then she pushes a button and it swells up right onto my g-spot making me moan into the gag more as well as bite into it from the pleasure.