Ch6. Gangbang

I want to first say thanks to everyone that has followed and voted for my story. I wasn't sure if anyone would read this so I'm happy there are so many of you. Also I decided to do a gangbang instead. Anyway on for what you came here for.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am standing at the door as Weiss comes over to bring me to the middle of the room while yang locks the door so we won't be interrupted.

Weiss: I get to go first as she promised in the auditorium.

No one really cared who went first as they are going to go all night long. Weiss has me get on my knees and worship her cock.

(Y/n): oh Weiss your cock is so big and thick. The heat of it is practically burning my lips.

I lick up her throbbing vein to her tip and start to suck it. I lick her hole while one hand works on her shaft and the other massages her balls.

Weiss: come on slut suck better or will I have to just force my cock down that pathetic excuse of a cock warmer you call a throat?

She asks as I'm getting so wet from the way she's degrading me. I suck harder till she pulls her cock away and slaps my cheek with it. Some of my spit and her precum smear onto my cheek.

She grabs my head and forces all 1.3 feet down my throat as she starts to go faster. I feel the tip in barely my stomach. She then pushes me down and lines her cock with my mouth which I open wide as she sits down all the way with my nose in her pussy and eyes looking at her virgin asshole.

She starts to bounce while the others rub their cocks around us and Weiss massages her nipples moaning loudly as she does. My pussy is leaking from being treaded this way as my oxygen is running out from Weiss's cock blocking my airway.

Weiss: oh I can't take much more. You better swallow every drop that your mistress has deemed you worth of eating.

She then slams down hard and starts to fill my stomach up with nearly a gallon of her hot thick milk. I moan loudly as the sweet smell if her pussy is making me want to squirt all over the floor but she pulls out before I can cum.

Weiss: that was worth the wait. I'm going to have some water and let the next one go before I go for her pussy.

She says as her cock is still hard from just cumming. Blake then steps forward with a collar and a dog ears and tail buttplug. She puts the ears on me and shoves the plug in my ass. While I adjust to the size she puts the collar on me and it has a name tag that says Blake's bitch. She then makes me get in the doggystyle position.

Blake: now I'm going straight for her pussy. I've been looking forward to this since I saw you on the news.

She makes her barbs come out and they're not to long but enough to cause some slight pain. She lines her cock up and in one hard thrust sheaths her entire 1.2 feet cock deep into my pussy without the knott.

Blake: oh oum. Even though you we being a full on slut before beacon your pussy is still so tight. But I still want my entire cock in you.

Her knott then comes out of her cat like sheath and grabs the collar and pulls as she thrusts hard forcing her knott into my pussy. I am moaning so much as she then pulls out making a loud pop with her knott coming out.

Her barbs scrape my walls making the need to cum all the more intense. It's like she knows when I'm about to blow but stops ruining my orgasim and leaving me just on the edge. She then has enough and starts to thrust hard while also making sure I don't cum either.