Ch.7 Walk in Vale

Hope you all like the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------

I got up with my 6 girlfriends laying on me. Yang on my left, Blake on right, ruby on top of me, Weiss was next to her, nora is at my legs laying her head on my crotch, and pyrrha is behind me letting me us her thighs a pillow and her cock in front of me. I smile as I kiss them all waking them up.

Ruby: what time is it?

(Y/n): it's still early you 6 go back to bed. I'm going to take a shower and go walk around vale.

Weiss: no don't go you so comfy to sleep on.

Yang: stay till we aren't tired yet and we can all take a shower together.

(Y/n): as much as I'd love that I need a shower were I can actually get clean and not come out dirtier then when I went in.

I smile as I get out of the love pile and head to the shower. I sigh in relief as the old cum just washes off of me making my skin feel so much better.

I get out and look for something to wear and decide to put on a very skimpy bikini. I kiss my girlfriends goodbye and leave to get on the next bullhead to vale.

Time Skip

As I'm walking I'm getting wolf whistles and slaps on my soar ass but I didn't care. I was thinking of what I should do after this anime world.

(Y/n): should I go to mha? I only know up to season 2 but I could just go back to my original world and watch the rest. Or I could just write that I know everything that will happen in the cannon show.

I decided that the next show I go to I won't be changing as much as this one is because I want an actual adventure not a female perverts fantasy. Not that I'm complaining but the next world will bow to me and my power as I save those who can't. And yes I'll probably fuck some people I like from the show.

As I'm walking I accidentally bump into someone and I see it's neo with icecream on her pants.

(Y/n): oh I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. Would you like me to get you a new one?

She jumps up and grabs me to drag me to the icecream shop where she points to her favorite neapolitan. I chuckle making her blush and I get a bigger one as an extra apology.

I'm sitting with neo while she is happily eating her icecream. Her face looks so cute especially when there is ice cream on it. I lean in a lick some off with a sly smile as she blushes from it but it disappears and is replaced with a smirk as she stands up to drag me to the bathroom. She points to her crotch where the icecream landed when I bumped her.

I instantly know what she wants so I lean down to start licking her pants clean while also grabbing her ass to bring her in closer. I use my teeth to grab her pants zipper to then bring it down. I smile at her as I push my face into her open pants flap to bring her cock out with just my mouth. I let it slide down my throat as it swells up making my throat bulge as it does so.

I feel her small hands on my head as she then proceeds to throat fuck me. She maybe small but her cock isn't as it is reaching half way down my throat.

I hear a sound and look up to see she us recording this which makes me even wetter. After a few more thrusts I feel her cum into my stomach and it was amazing as neo is one of my favorite characters on the show.

She slowly pulls out and once she's out she pulls hard making the last bit cover my face with her cum.

(Y/n): hoped you like my throat cutie.

She nods panting hard and leaves with her cock still out but I notice that she had my scroll and is putting her number in it.

(Y/n): I think I will love having a cute icecream themed futa on speed dial.

I get up to leave and she slaps my ass then rips off my bikini leaving me for the whole remnant to see. She then shatters as I sigh with a smirk as I knew this might happen.

Time Skip

I am walking to the park where I see some young futas playing and it makes me laugh and also glad that I didn't have to put in as a rule that kids are to be excused from the free fuck world I made.

I head to the bench and sit down to relax as my ass is completely red from the spankings I've been getting. I'm not complaining or anything but I do wish they would do something different then spanking.

As I'm sitting I feel as if I'm being watched. I look around and see nothing at all till I get up and walk to a small forest near the park. I see one of salems spy grim.

I wave at it while doing a air kiss towards it before walking away swaying my hips more then usual to tease her as she can't get me yet. The fact I'm teasing the most dangerous woman in rwby is getting me so hot.

I continue my walk till I decided to head back to beacon for some rest as my ass is killing me from the constant spanking.

TIME SKIP

I make it back to beacon with my ass even redder and get into the bathroom to take a nice long bath.

(Y/n): it has been so long since I've been able to relax. I wonder what the others are up too? Oh well doesn't matter.

I sit there contemplating whether I should pause this world and go to a new one where instead of being the slut I'll make others my slut.

(Y/n): let's see there's attack on titan but there aren't many girls to make mine. Highschool dxd could be good but I'll have to deal with other gods and they might feel the books power even if I write in it they can't they'll probably feel something wrong. Bleach could be a good pick. There are many top tear waifus that I wouldn't mind making mine and there aren't any other gods besides the one in charge of the soul society. It's settled I'll head to bleach next.

I have finally made up my mind and will probably head there after what would have been the fall of beacon. I want to spend some more time with the girls before I decide to leave for a long time.

I get out of the bath and dry myself off to lay in bed. I feel myself slowly falling asleep from the long day I've had and the last thing I remember is the darkness taking over and falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait everyone but life hasn't been going well. I've been in an accident so I stopped writing to recover but I'm feeling better now so I'll try my best to post new chapters. I have tomorrow off so I'll spend most of that day writing the next chapter and also brain storm ideas for my bleach book. Anyway I'm still here just busy. Hope you enjoyed the chapter take care.