part 7- Faith

Sara: Faith was a daddy's girl. Ever since she was little, it was just her and her dad against the world. She had a mother but they were never close.

Faith was only a child but even then it was obvious that her mother didn't love her father the way that he loved her.

Her mother was sort of like a wall, always there but never really added anything to either of their lives. She rarely smiled and the only time she ever showed any interest in her father was when she was asking him for money.

At about 10 years old it became clear to Faith that her mother was only with her father for survival reasons, not love. She despised her mother but kept quiet because she knew that despite how emotionally detached her mother was, her father still loved her.

She didn't understand how somebody so loving could love someone so selfish and empty, and she was empty. The only time she ever smiled was when she came home from one of her shopping sprees.

When Faith was 13 she found out that her mom was cheating on her dad. When her mom came home that day all hell broke loose.

Her and her dad sat at the dinner table in silence waiting for her mom to walk through the door. Faith was angry and the heartbreak all over her dads face made her angrier.

Her mother walked through the door with bags of clothes and excitement on her face that quickly went away once she saw the looks on their face.

"What's going on guys?" Asked Faith's mother nervously.

"We know your your having an affair and you need to leave" said Faith coldly.

"Now wait a minute" said her father

"Dad she needs to go!" Shouted faith.

"She's still your mother Faith"

"Mother?. When has she ever been a mother to me?, When has she ever been a wife to you?. She doesn't love us, she doesn't love anybody but herself."

"Who do you think you are?" Said Faith's mother defensively

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?, HE GIVES YOU THE WORLD AND YOU TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT, YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING HE DOES FOR YOU AND YOU NEED TO LEAVE. Shouted Faith louder than her voice has ever gone.

"You are not kicking me out of my own home" said her mother in a wicked tone.

"She's right" stated her father finally standing up. "You need to go" he said not looking her mother in the eyes.

Faith knew that it was hard for her father to make the decision to kick her out, she knew that he only did it because of how hurt she was.

"I AM, NOT LEAVING MY HOUSE" she yelled and then Faith's anger took over.

Faith ran upstairs and grabbed everything that she knew was her mother's and threw it down the stairs.

"STOP TOUCHING MY STUFF" her mom ran up the stairs and grabbed Faith by the hair. Faith slapped her mother and her mom attempted to fight her but her dad quickly stepped in and pulled her mother away.

"LEAVE OR I'M GONNA CALL THE POLICE!" shouted her dad.

"FINE. Let me get my things and I'll go" she said angrily, breathing roughly through each word. "I don't need you anyways" she whispered and pulled her arm away from him.

She never saw her mother again.

The following year Faith met Daniel. Faith knew the power she had over guys. Every guy she ever came across fell in love with her but Daniel was different, He didn't even acknowledge her the first time that they met and that intrigued her. Faith was quickly drawn to Daniel's attitude. She liked that he wasn't afraid to be somebody you hated.