First day

Sara: I get out of the passenger seat of Faith's car and look around the school parking lot full of students greeting their friends.

"Thanks for the ride" I say to faith.

"No problem Ricky was way out of line last night, I would be mad too" 

She looked at the school and let out an excited shriek. "Are you ready" she says in a high pitched voice taking my arm and wrapping it around hers.

Faith was a really affectionate person, her love language was definitely touch which I would usually hate but I didn't mind when it came from her.

We walked hand in hand through the parking lot to the front entrance of the school. When we reached the entrance I heard Ricky's voice call my name and turned to see him standing with a bouquet of Roses in his hands next to Daniel.

Faith let out another excited shriek and greeted Daniel with the usual passionate kiss. "We'll let you guys talk said Daniel walking away with faith hand in hand.

Faith: I'm so excited babe, let's go get our schedules.

Daniel: sorry babe. I won't be here today.

Faith: what? Why not?

Daniel: Ricky's got some stuff to take care of and he wants me around.

Faith: you mean Antonio wants you around?

Daniel: come on babe, don't be like that. He likes me.

Faith:yeah because he knows what you can do for him. Your not even in his gang and he treats you as if you are. What if something happens to you?

Daniel: nothing is gonna happen to me, I promise. It's just a business meeting.

Faith: alright. Are you still gonna come to pep rally to watch me cheer?

"Definitely" Daniel said then kissed faith goodbye and went to Rickys car.

Sara: I approach Ricky and he hands me the Roses "I'm sorry about last night. It won't happen again I swear it's just I thought you forgot about me." I know he doesn't deserve my forgiveness but him showing remorse is something he dosen't do much these days, it makes me believe that he's still the old him and I can't help but forgive him.

"You should have talked to me if you really felt that way. You used to talk to me about everything".

"oh c'mon" he replied turning his head away from me.

"I'm serious, I'm trying to give your space, you've been through allot lately, I just wanna make sure your okay".

He moved his body closer to mine and placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me. "I'm okay, you don't need to worry about me." he said looking into my eyes. Before I could say anything else about the situation Ricky's friend Mario approached us.

Mario was always a really good friend to Ricky. They met in elementary school along with Mikey and have been close ever since. "What's up" he said greeting Ricky with a handshake and turned to me. "Hey Sara". "Hi" I responded and we hugged.

Ricky would never let me hug any guy except Mario, that's how much he trusted him. "We can talk later, your gonna be late"  Ricky says clearly trying to get out of the conversation.

"I'll see you later." he said and then pulled me in for anothe kiss. "Yeah" I responded then walked into the school.

Mario: you tell her you dropped out?

Ricky: yeah

Mario: how'd she take it?

Ricky: she'll be alright. So how's your mom?