Back to school part 1

Hey guys, the chapter was supposed to be longer but I wanted to hurry and have something new out so here's part 1❤

Daniel:

"Alright class get ready to take today's quiz. Faith, get off of Daniel's lap" said our teacher once she walked into the class.

"Fine." She sighed and then moved to the seat next to mine.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out and saw it was a message from Allure saying

Allure: "Hey".

I nervously look over to Faith and see that she's busy talking to one of her friends so I quickly replied.

"Hey. I'm about to take a test right now, I'll text you later."

Allure: k

"Alright class, you know the rules. Cell phones away and keep your eyes on your own paper."

A girl walked into the class and handed the teacher a small pink paper.

"Daniel, your wanted in the counselor's office. You can take the test tomorrow."

"Are you in trouble or something?. You know you can't get in trouble again, they threatened to kick you out last time." Said Faith.

"No idea. I'll see you in a bit" I said and then kissed her on the cheek and left the class.

I wasn't in a rush to get to the counselor's office so I decided to stop and give Allure a call.

"Hello."

"Hey, what happened I thought you had  a test?"

"I did but something came up so I decided to give you a call."

"Okay. well I had a really nice time talking to you last night and every other night this week, I really like talking to you."

"Yeah I like talking to you too." I smile.

"so, since we've had great conversations over the phone I was wondering... when are we gonna go out on a real date."

"A date?" I say with slight panic in my voice

I was only talking to Allure right now but going a step further and taking her out ment that I was officially cheating on Faith and I didn't know if I was ready for that. But I also don't know if I want to lose Allure and I know that I will for sure if I don't take her out soon.

In a quick moment of impulse I made a decision.

"Umm, how about Saturday?."

"Sounds good."

"Great, I got to go but I'll see you then."

"Okay. Can't wait." She says and then hangs up.

I walk up to the office and walk into the counselor's office.

"Have a seat Daniel." Said the counselor  M.s Tammy.

"What's going on?" I ask curiously.

"I called you in to talk about your grades. It's junior year and I'm talking to all the students in your position to see what it is we can do to help you do better so that you can graduate."

"Jesus fucking christ."

"I'm looking at your grades right now and you have Ds in almost every class, and several unexcused absences and tardys."

She pulls her eyes away from the computer and looks at me without saying saying a word. She obviously wants me to give her some kind on explanation or excuse but I don't have or care enough to give her one.