Back to school part 2

Author's note: yes I did come back after disappearing for months as if nothing happened. Also welcome new readers💜

(Right before Sara calls ricky)

Ricky

"Thanks for coming in today." Said victor.

"No problem." I reply as my eyes shift over to Emelio and Armondo, who are clearly annoyed at my presence.

"So why am I here?" I ask looking back at victor.

"To talk business" he says while reaching under his desk. I watch curiously as he pulls out 2 large duffel bags and places them on his desk in front of me.

"What the fuck this?" I ask confused.

"Your new job. Sell what's in the bags, then come back to me in 2 months and I'll give you 2 more bags and the money you earned for selling.

"What's in the bag?" I ask scratching my neck.

"Does it matter?"

the irritated look on my face quickly answers his question.

"Pearl." He grins

"Coke?, are you fucking crazy?, do you know how much time I can get if I get caught with all this shit?."

"Then don't get caught." He laughed and so did Emelio and Armondo.

"I don't think this is a good idea. I've only ever sold dime bags, I'm not sure I can do this."

"I wasn't asking. Besides, You're uncle already said that you would."

"What?"

It's part of the peace deal. My boys sell his shit on our side of town and you sell my shit on yours and We all make more money at the end of the day.

Of course, why was I even surprised. My uncle loved money and would do anything for it.

victor: Emelio and Armondo will fill you In on the details, you guys are going to be working together from now on. You'll also be working with Anthony but he couldn't be here today.

I guess this won't be so bad if I'm gonna be working with Anthony to, he's the only 15th street member I actually get along with.

I walked out of the office pissed off and Emelio and Armondo quickly followed.

Emelio: what's the matter Ricky, can't handle a little coke.

"Fuck off".

Emelio: A little odd considering you've been doing a shit ton of it lately.

I immediately stop at his comment.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

Emelio: what, you think I don't know what a cokehead looks like?. My sisters and addict, it's fucking obvious bro. You've been on it for like 2 weeks now.

"Shit" I say frustrated that it's no longer a secret.

Emelio: "Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anyone your little secret.

"I already quit. This my second day off of it."

Emelio: so you're withdrawing then?. Well That explains why your so irritable. You must be going crazy.

Ricky: I'll get through it.

Emelio: If you say so. So between us, why'd you do it?"

Ricky: "I don't know, okay. There's just a lot of shit going on in my life right now and I just wanted it all go away for a bit."