Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Y/N and I am going to go to a new school starting from today. I am the only child and I live with my Mom and Dad.

I woke up and did my daily morning routine and got ready for school. Then, I go downstairs to eat breakfast.

I go downstairs and get myself some cereal. My Mom and Dad go to work before I get up to get ready for school.

I eat my cereal, plug in my ears with headphones and head out to my bus stop.

There were some groups of girls, and groups of boys. And then there's me, the new girl who doesn't have anyone to talk to at the moment. Just then, a group of girls come up to me. One of the girls say,

???: Hi! I'm Ryujin, What's your name?"

Y/N: "Oh Hi. My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you!"

Ryujin: "You too! So wanna be Friends?"

Y/N: "Sure!"

Ryujin: "Great! So everyone introduce yourselves."

???: "I'm Yeji"

???: "Hi. I'm Lia"

???: "Hi! My name is Chaeryeong. Nice to meet you."

???: "Hello. I'm Yuna."

Y/N: "Nice to meet all of you."

As everyone was introducing themselves I noticed a boy from a group was looking at me but I tried to ignore it the best that I could.

Ryujin: "Anyways what year are you?"

Y/N: "Oh I'm a Sophomore."

Yeji: "Yay! We're also Sophomores! I hope we have the same classes."

Y/N: Yes me too.

The bus finally arrived and I got on the bus and sat next to Yeji while Yuna and Lia were sitting in the seats across from us and Ryujin and Chaeryeong were sitting in the seats in front of Yuna and Lia. We talked and I got to know some things about the girls during the ride.

At the school

I went to my locker and turns out Lia's locker is to my left and Chaeryeong's is to my right. Ryujin's, Yeji's, and Yuna's lockers are a bit farther away from ours. Then, the 6 of us are hanging out until our first class starts. We walked around the school and laughed at the jokes that we were all making and I also got to know them more.

It is now time to go to our first class. My first class was Art class. No one from my new friend group had the same class which was upsetting, but they helped me find my class.

I went into the class and the teacher introduced me to the class.

Teacher: "Greetings students. I would like you to meet our new classmate, Y/N!"

Class: "Hello Y/N! Welcome."

Then I went to my seat and just listened to what the teacher wanted us to do for class.

While the teacher was lecturing, there was a boy next to me and he asked me

???: "Do you have a pencil that I could borrow?"

Y/N: "Sure."

*Wait. Isn't that the boy that kept looking at me at the bus stop?*