Chapter 14

Haruto: Wait. Do you like her?

Asahi: I said what if!

Haruto: What's that supposed to mean?

Asahi: Nevermind. I just think it's dumb bc she isn't even your girlfriend. You're flirting.

Haruto: Why do you care?

Asahi: Stop it with the questions already ok?

Haruto: Ok. Now let's continue where we left off. Y/N, what songs would you like to add?

Y/N: I don't mind really. You can make the playlist.

Haruto: Well you're our guest so you should choose since you're a guest.

Y/N: No it's ok. *smiles*

Asahi: Will you hurry up and pick some songs instead of wasting my time here?

Aish that argument really hit a nerve for him.

Y/N: Fine. How about. Butter by BTS?

Haruto: Yes. Now Asahi you choose.

Asahi: Adios by everglow

Haruto: Aww c'mon Asahi pick some pop songs.

Asahi: *glare* You let Y/N pick a kpop song what's wrong with my song?

Haruto: Uhhh...... It's in English?

Asahi: Whatever. Why was I even put in this group?

Haruto: FINE. I'll put it. Now I'll put... hmm... I'll put... OOH 7 rings by Ariana Grande.

We continued to make a playlist for the party.

*timeskip after everyone is done with everything*

Hyunsuk: Yay we're done! Good job everyone! Everything looks great! And the playlist? Wow. Haruto, Asahi, and Y/N you guys have taste!

Haruto: The credit goes to Y/N *smiles*

Asahi: No the credit goes to the 3 of us.

Wow he finally said something accurate.

Yedam: Ok! Girls would you like to stay for dinner?

Chaeryoung: Yes!

Ryujin, Yeji, Yuna, and Lia all agreed.

Huh? That's surprising. They usually want to avoid them. Did I missed something?

Chaeryoung POV:

We wanted to stay because even though we decorated with a few of the members, they were pretty chill and cool to hang out with. We got to know a little bit more about them and now we kind of want to be their friends.

Haruto POV:

Great they're staying? I really want them to leave so I can spend time with Y/N. Actually I want ALL of them to go and leave me and Y/N alone. Wait no. Haruto stop. Are you crazy?

Y/N POV:

Hyunsuk: So what do you guys want to eat?

Haruto: Y/N you choose.

Doyoung: Uh Haruto, no offense but not everything is about Y/N here. We have other guests too you know? They all have to agree.

Asahi: What guests? I don't see any guests.

Jihoon: Asahi not now ok? Ok guys what do u want?

Yeji: Whatever you guys want really we don't mind.