Chapter 15

We start walking. On our way home I notice someone from afar and I feel like I've seen them somewhere. Then we get closer to the person and I see who it is. I try to hide behind Asahi to not be seen by him.

Asahi: What is it?

Y/N: Huh? Oh nothing.

Asahi: You're hiding behind me what's wrong?

Y/N: Nothing I just want to hide.

Asahi: It's that person isn't it?

Y/N: N-no?

Asahi: Do you know him?

Y/N: Yes.

Asahi: So why are you hiding?

???: Hello. *looks at Y/N* Well well what do we have here? Who is she? *smirks*

Asahi: My friend why?

???: What's her name?

Asahi: *scoff* And why would I tell you?

???: Because I think I've seen her before and I want to make sure it's her. *smirk* *walks closer to Y/N* So Y/N? I've found you *laughs*

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! Leave me alone and find someone else to bully.

???: Aww but I've missed you so much *pouts* aren't you happy to see me? *smirks*

Y/N: *about to cry* No just leave me alone.

???: Is this how you treat a friend that you haven't seen in a while since you moved? *reaches out to her*

Asahi: *blocks arm* Hey! She said leave her so leave her alone.

???: *scoff* And who are you to block me? Do you know who I am and what I did to her?

Asahi: You bullied her that's not something that would threaten me so don't try. If I were you I'd back off.

???: *tries to reach out to Y/N again*

Asahi: *blocks again* I SAID STOP! *punches*

???: Did you just punch me? Oh you're so done today.

Asahi: We'll see.

???: BOYS! Come out! *smirks*

Asahi: Isn't this between you and me?

???: Oh but I'm here for her and I don't want to waste my time on you so I'll get you another day *smiles*

The boys start throwing rocks at me and I close my eyes and I expect to get hit but nothing hits me. I open my eyes and see why and I see Asahi facing me. I'm close to a wall and he's up close blocking the rocks. But is he going to be ok? The rocks are pretty big and strong how is he handling it?

Asahi POV:

My back is killing me but then again I'm trying to protect Y/N from getting hit.

Y/N POV:

As I'm being blocked I start to look closely at Asahi's face. Now that I think about it he's cute. Oh no don't I think Haruto is cute? I need to stop this nonsense. What are you thinking Y/N? And why can't I breathe? And why does my face feel warm? A-am I blushing?! No that can't be... right? Oh gosh I hope he doesn't notice.

???: You aren't even hitting her! *annoyed*

???: Jay can't you see that the punk's in the way?