32

Y/N: Hopefully they stay that way.

Chan: Alrighty Felix off we go!

Felix: Yes!

They head to the car and we placed the boys in their car. Then we went back into our car and went home.

At home:

Hyunsuk: Why do they keep coming? Aren't they tired?

Yoshi: Well we handled them by now so they're kinda done for.

Junghwan: I don't trust them though.

Y/N: Hmm? Why do you say that?

Junghwan: I don't know something seems off.

Y/N: Why? They helped us saving you guys last time and now they were tied up in that room today. You were there too.

Junghwan: I don't know maybe they planned it all out. Like before they got to us.

Y/N: Really Junghwan? I don't think they would do that. Plus it's Jay. He's an asshole.

Yuna: You know what? Forget him. He's gone now. Now what we gotta do is partayyyyy!

Asahi: *tired* Seriously? It's freaking 11:00 pm we gotta sleep

Yuna: Aish you're so boring. *rolls eyes*

Doyoung: Why don't we compromise. Those that want to sleep can sleep and those that want to party can party outside. 

Yuna: Yes. And those that want to party come to me.

*Junghwan, Jihoon, Mashi, Yeji and Chaeryeong walk to Yuna*

Yuna: Seriously? Only these 5? You guys are so boring.

Haruto: Well what do you expect shorty? We literally came from a fight and been out for 2 hours. 2 HOURS to solve this whole thing.

Yuna: Well first of all. I'm not short. If you're going to call someone shorty then go ahead and call Y/N that because she's like 5'3. And second of all just because we came from a fight doesn't mean we can't party.

Y/N: I'll just pretend I didn't-

Haruto: How dare you call my Y/N short?

Yuna: *dumbfounded* What do you mean? She's literally shorter than all of us.

Haruto: *glares at Yuna for a few seconds* ... I mean that's what makes her cuter... BUT STILL!

Y/N: *flustered at Haruto's words* Guys can we just go inside?

Ryujin: Literally. We don't have time for another stupid argument. You can sort this out another time let's go. We have school tomorrow. One more day and it's the weekend.

They go inside and go to sleep while the party people partied until like 1am.

*the next day*