Chapter 8

Ryujin: *whispers to herself* Wait how did he even hear me? WAIT DID I SAY THAT A LITTLE LOUDER INSTEAD OF WHISPERING? Ugh now my life is going to be very very VERY miserable *pouts* *faints on the inside*

*silence*

Haruto: *chuckles* *walks over to Ryujin* Oh don't worry I CLEARLY heard what you said. *smirks* You heard that everyone? She says I'm a jerk and an idiot. *Looks at Ryujin with an annoyed look* And may I ask exactly how and why? *smirks*

Ryujin: *smirks* Oh there are a TON of reasons. Because of this argument, you think that you can just boss around Y/N like that, you get detention, and your attitude towards everyone. There's still more but I think it'll be tiring to hear.

It's been 15 min since they started arguing and if I don't try and stop it now then i probably won't get to eat.

Y/N: Hey guys? Can you stop arguing please? I'd like to eat lunch. Ryujin I'm going to sit with Haruto.

Haruto: *smirks*

Ryujin: Wait what? Y/N no he's a jerk.

Y/N: I know Ryujin but it seems like this argument won't end until the period ends and we have to eat lunch. So just for today I'm going to sit with Haruto.

Ryujin: Alright. *walks to Haruto* But if you try and get her into ANY type of trouble, I will not hesitate to make you get a detention.

Haruto: *tired expression* As if that scares me. Alright sweetie! Let's eat lunch at my table shall we? *winks*

Y/N: *nervous laugh* yeah sure!

Haruto: Great! Let's go quickly before she changes her mind.

Ryujin: hmph

Y/N: Actually let's have Ryujin sit with us too. I don't want her to be lonely.

Haruto: *annoyed* Ok sure whatever you want sweetie.

Ryujin: With him? No thank you

Y/N: Please? It'll only be for today.

Ryujin: Fine.

Y/N: Yayyy *super happy*

Treasure: JUST SIT DOWN ALREADY JEEZ

Everyone sits down. I'm in the middle of Haruto and Ryujin. There are a lot of people I haven't met yet. The only people I know are Jeongwoo, Haruto, Asahi, and Doyoung. We start eating our lunches.

Haruto: So have you met my friends sweetie?

Y/N: No but I only know Jeongwoo, Doyoung, and Asahi.

Ryujin: Can you please stop calling her sweetie?

???: Why whats wrong? You jealous?

Ryujin: I wasn't talking to you *rolls eyes*

???: Anyways, Y/N I'm Yoshinori, but you can call me Yoshi.

Haruto: Ok! Introductions have begun now introduce yourselves to my girlfriend.

???: Jaehyuk

???: MASHIHO but call me Mashi

???: Junkyu

???: Junghwan

???: Hyunsuk

???: Yedam

???: Jihoon

Y/N: Nice to meet you.

I looked over at Doyoung, Asahi, and Jeongwoo. Doyoung was listening to the introductions, Asahi was on his phone and he looked annoyed, and Jeongwoo also looked annoyed and he was looking at Haruto. I wonder why?