Chapter 27

Y/N: Who?

*goes over to see who's awake*

Y/N: Junghwan!

Junghwan: What happened? Weren't we fighting Jay?

Y/N: Yes but he beat you guys up. But we got Amy back.

Junghwan: Great at least we got her. Anyways who are these two? *points at Felix and Chan*

Amy: Yeah I didn't even get the chance to ask for their names.

Jaehyuk: Yeah who are they?

Y/N: Oops. *chuckles* Sorry guys.

*introduces everyone*

*In the house*

Junkyu: *opens the door* Oh- *really excited and happy* LOOK WHO'S HERE EVERYONE!- Wait. What happened to them?

Y/N: Long story. They're unconscious.

Junkyu: *concerned* WHA?- bring them in!

We went upstairs and laid them on their beds in their rooms.

As Me and Amy walked downstairs together, I can see Jihoon and Mashi in the kitchen glaring at us. Jihoon while drinking his coffee, and Mashi is just standing next to Jihoon.

We walk quicker and go into the living room to watch some TV, Hoping they'll stop.

But they didn't stop. They didn't stop at all.

Amy: *gets up* Ugh I've had it! *goes over to Jihoon and Mashi along with Y/N* Why are you two staring at us like that?

Jihoon: What's wrong with us staring at you? We're not strangers right? So why are you being so bothered?

Amy: Because you guys were staring at us after we came back the whole entire time. We just want to know why.

Jihoon: Why? *scoffs* you should know why.

Amy: Well I don't.

Mashi: Jihoon, actually Amy doesn't know anything about us.

Jihoon: You're right. I should say that to Y/N actually. You know why we're staring at you.

Y/N: *shocked* W-Why?

Jihoon: Oh sweetheart. *smirks* Don't tell me you forgot what happened before you left.

*realizes what he's talking about*

Y/N: What about it?

Jihoon: What about it? You're talking as if it's nothing to worry about.

Y/N: I just asked what about it. I didn't say I don't care about it.

*pause*

Y/N: Just get to the point already.