Chapter 10

Y/N: Ok fine I did it on purpose! You happy now?!

Ryujin: Y/N...

Asahi: *smirks* see I told you

Y/N: Ugh. Whatever I'm out. Let's go Ryujin.

Haruto: No don't go

Jeongwoo POV

Why did Asahi do that? And why did she say that she did it on purpose if she said it was an accident? I hope she gets over it soon and I hope Asahi apologizes too.

Y/N POV

Y/N: No I want to go.

Haruto: Fine. *looks at Asahi annoyed*

Ryujin and I go to the library for the rest of the lunch period. I can't believe Asahi did that. What a jerk!

Asahi POV

The actual reason why I made her say that she did it on purpose was because I wanted to play around with her. I know she did it on accident and I hope she gets over it soon.

Y/N POV

Ryujin: Hey Y/N? Are you ok?

Y/N: *angry* Of course not. I was hoping to have a good first day but it was ruined by these guys and I just had to meet them.

Ryujin: Wait I honestly I wonder why they keep trying to talk to you. They usually don't talk much with anyone.

Y/N: Really?

Ryujin: Yes.

*pause*

Ryujin: What if one of them likes you? Maybe Haruto?

Y/N: What? No way. That can't be the only reason.

Ryujin: Think about it. He flirts with girls but with you, not only did he flirt, but he was also looking at you lovingly the whole time, and he looked annoyingly at his friends if they were criticizing you in any way, AND... here's the key point... he didn't want you to leave when you said you wanted to leave but he said fine because he didn't want to argue with you. He usually argues with anyone that doesn't listen to him. Don't you see Y/N? He likes you. But then I was also looking at Jeongwoo and he looked kinda jealous? Y/N you got a love triangle going on over here and it's your first day.

Gosh is she trying to get my hopes up? I think Haruto is cute but i don't have a crush on him. Or do I? Gah what are you thinking Y/N? You don't. NO YOU DON'T. And Jeongwoo? I only see him as a friend that's all. What is this girl thinking?

Y/N: No Ryujin.

Ryujin: Girl yes they do I don't like the fact that Haruto is crushing on you either but the signs are really obvious. I don't mind if Jeongwoo does because he's chill unlike Haruto and you need a man like Jeongwoo.

Just then the library door opens and we see that Haruto, Jeongwoo, and Asahi came in.

They come over to us when they see us.

Gosh what is ASAHI doing here?! I wanted to get away from him but then he comes here?!

Ryujin: Y/N, should we go?

Y/N: *looks at Asahi angrily* Yes we should.

Asahi: No.

A/N:
HAPPY BELATED YEDAM DAY (I know it's super late I'm sorry I was busy)! Here's a Yedam pic to keep:

A/N:HAPPY BELATED YEDAM DAY (I know it's super late I'm sorry I was busy)! Here's a Yedam pic to keep:

And......

HAPPY YOSHI DAYYY! 🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🎉🥳🎉
And here's a Yoshi pic to keep!

HAPPY YOSHI DAYYY! 🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🎉🥳🎉And here's a Yoshi pic to keep!

Well have a great day guys and thank you for reading this ff. I KNOW ITS CRINGE I'M SORRY 😭. Hopefully I do better on my second ff. Also I will try and update ASAP in these next couple of days or I might not update but I will definitely update next weekend or so because I'm done with school then so there will be frequent updates maybe. Ok Teu-ba!