Chapter 17

Well everything is going according to the plan *smirks* I just have to wait for the right moment to attack.

Y/N: I'm back *smiles really happily*

Jake: Oh hey! So let's get coffee.

Time skip to leaving the cafe:

Jake: Well did you have fun?

Y/N: Yes!

Jake POV:

Now's my chance!

Jake: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Jake: Follow me.

Y/N: Ok.

Y/N POV:

Jake brings me to a place where there's no one around. I hope it's ok to go here.

Jake: We're here!

Y/N: Huh? But it's an alleyway.

Jake: Yes it is. *smirks*

Y/N: W-why are you smirking like that?

???: Because I told him if he brings you to me then I can give him what he wants.

My eyes widen and I turn around to see none other than Jay. My middle school bully.

He didn't really bully me ever since high school started. But he talked to me as if there was never anything wrong between us but he still would talk to me rudely. However, whenever I went around him I felt like he was planning something because he stayed quiet when he was planning something middle school. And yet I thought his bullying was over since he waited for a tremendous amount of time but the situation that I am in now proves that I thought wrong. My only hope is that Jake will get me out of this since he helped me deal with Jay whenever he talked rudely to me. Even though he brought me it's worth a try. Right?

Y/N: *runs over to Jake and hides behind him* J-Jake! C-Can you p-please help m-me?

Jake: *turns around and faces Y/N and laughs* Silly Y/N! *bends down to Y/N and gives a dark face* Now why would I do that when Jay says he'll give me money?

What?! So this was a setup? Oh no I'm doomed. I can't believe I trusted this jerk and I can't believe he's my first boyfriend!

Y/N: W-What? *gets teary* B-But I'm y-your g-girlfriend.

Jake: *laughs* I didn't consider you as my girlfriend at all. This was just a setup so I could help Jay with his job which happens to involve you.

Y/N: I can't believe you were my first. What a jerk. You're not worthy of being a boyfriend and never will be. You're no man at all.

Jake: Hey! Watch your words. Jay hurry it up so that this rat shuts up.

Jay: My pleasure *smirks*

Wait I don't know why he's doing this actually. He never did these sorts of things unless I did something to him. I don't recall doing anything to him.

Y/N: W-Why are you d-doing this to m-me?

Jay: Uh-oh. Looks like someone forgot what they did to me. You ruined my date with Amy by telling her what I do to you. I told you to not tell anyone or else. And now you're going to witness what I mean by or else.